Quantcast

Project Flameheart

GCPM11
Administrator

Thought the adventure in Johto was over? Not after you get your hands on my upcoming fanmade hack, Pokemon Flameheart Gold. I have added the "Project Flameheart" section to website which will be updated daily with images of the game leading up to the demo's release date. I have the release of the demo planned for December 30th (my birthday), but I'm still not sure if it will be ready for then. If there is a delay, you guys will know via the forums.

Re: Project Flameheart

Spooky96
Hacked version, eh? I wish GameFreak made something good like that. I mean Cyrus saying the Distortion World got him in Jhoto sounds like a good plot.

Re: Project Flameheart

I was waiting for this thread, I saw it on Facebook and it looks cool! Good luck with it.

Re: Project Flameheart

I don't really play ROM Hacks, but I'll see what this is about. Will you LP it?

Re: Project Flameheart

Is Project FlameHeart those old HGSS Hacks you did?

Re: Project Flameheart

Gengar
There's another image on his FB page from the hack where the player is talking to Maylene in Chuck's Gym, so I can assume he has incorporated Sinnoh Leader battles, otherwise they are just there for the sake of dialogue purposes.

Re: Project Flameheart

Gary Oak
Gengar wrote
There's another image on his FB page from the hack where the player is talking to Maylene in Chuck's Gym, so I can assume he has incorporated Sinnoh Leader battles, otherwise they are just there for the sake of dialogue purposes.
He had that uploaded too

Re: Project Flameheart

Gengar
Yeah, this is the one that was on the FlameHeart post:

So it looks like you can battle them!

Re: Project Flameheart

johnr754
Romhacks?

You should do more of these. I won't play it, because I found it useless, but...

Yeah, ya should.
White FC: 2323 2195 8842

Re: Project Flameheart

Gary Oak
The music is epic, I hope it is in the game still

Re: Project Flameheart

Yuki
You are finally deciding to get back to work on this It's been on YT for like 2 years now XD
DbzSuperSonicSaiyan2/YukiTvX

Re: Project Flameheart

Sonic
Hmm...
I'll check it out when there's more work done :o
Super Sonic And Super Shadow

Re: Project Flameheart

This is nice, I'm looking forward to it!

Re: Project Flameheart

GCPM11
Administrator
The Demo has been delayed until January 1st, 2013.

Re: Project Flameheart

Leafeon
I can't wait to play it :)

Re: Project Flameheart

Gengar
Should be an interesting Hack.

Re: Project Flameheart

Take your time Gian, I'm really looking forward to it! :D

Re: Project Flameheart

Gengar wrote
Should be an interesting Hack.
Yeah it looks really fun

Re: Project Flameheart

GCPM11 wrote

Thought the adventure in Johto was over? Not after you get your hands on my upcoming fanmade hack, Pokemon Flameheart Gold. I have added the "Project Flameheart" section to website which will be updated daily with images of the game leading up to the demo's release date. I have the release of the demo planned for December 30th (my birthday), but I'm still not sure if it will be ready for then. If there is a delay, you guys will know via the forums.
Are you gonna be making like a new title screen for this as well, or even just a logo? I think that would be cool

Re: Project Flameheart

I guess the demo should be coming out today?