Protagonist Art and Customisation

Chris
This post was updated on .
So we got the official art for the Protagonists now as part of the CoroCoro reveal. The female looks great (and different) while the male still has that Hilbert/Nate feel if you ask me.

The great thing is, although it seems limited to hair color and skin color right now, we can finally set ourselves apart from other players. With the full mirror shots though, one can only hope that we get some kind of clothes customisation at some point, but who knows...

EDIT: You will have a bunch of freedom as far as clothes go, Serebii, etc. have updated!

Re: Protagonist Art and Customisation

animez
i hope its not hard to navigate through the cities in pokemon x and y