R/B/Y or G/S/C?

Gengar
Since these are kind of similar, Kanto appearing in both, being on the same handheld etc. Which did you prefer? These two sets of games are commonly known as the nostalgic games so it would be interesting to see what people preferred and why.

I personally preferred G/S/C since it was an expansion to the originals and I really enjoyed the storyline throughout Johto and to top it off going to Kanto to get another eight badges was awesome.

Re: R/B/Y or G/S/C?

Peter
Administrator
Crystal,
I felt like it was a complete game.  Two games in one.  I just feel like Nintendo did a great job with HG/SS having the birds and other legendaries.
Photobucket

Re: R/B/Y or G/S/C?

GCPM11
Administrator
Platinum was a shock. I didn't think it was going to be that good, until I played it.

Re: R/B/Y or G/S/C?

Gary Oak
I would choose GSC because of the Epic Final battle Gold had against Red.

Re: R/B/Y or G/S/C?

SuperSkarmory
I believe I would too. For the same reason exactly.

Re: R/B/Y or G/S/C?

I prefer R/B/Y solely because of nostalgic reasons.

Re: R/B/Y or G/S/C?

Yellow de Viridian Grove
G/S/C because of everything.
Screw this site we're all here ----> http://pokeregion.com/
Yes I am a fan of Specialshipping got a problem?
The one and only Yellow

Re: R/B/Y or G/S/C?

I'll have to go with GSC just because it was a addition to the original.

Re: R/B/Y or G/S/C?

Spirit
Yellow, nostalgia.
The world will look up and shout 'save us' and I'll whisper 'no'

Re: R/B/Y or G/S/C?

Spooky96
Spirit wrote
Yellow, nostalgia.
Finally someone who said 1st generation.

Re: R/B/Y or G/S/C?

Sonic
I'd have to go with G/S/C. It would kind of be more interesting to play G/S/C first, and then be like
"Wow, there was actually a game of what happened a few years back?" R/B/Y wasn't as interesting as their sequels.
Super Sonic And Super Shadow