Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Remakes - RAYQUAZA CUTSCENE FOOTAGE

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Remakes - RAYQUAZA CUTSCENE FOOTAGE

TyranitarTube
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Just Asking. Don't Yell At Me.
http://www.youtube.com/TyranitarTube

Re: Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Remakes - RAYQUAZA CUTSCENE FOOTAGE

Lionhart
It was a nice video, they used software called Lightwave to do it, this was used in Avatar. I myself dont think Nintendo will use it as the graphics, although nice, are somewhat too choppy.

Re: Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Remakes - RAYQUAZA CUTSCENE FOOTAGE

I just saw this on his channel, it's pretty cool.

Re: Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Remakes - RAYQUAZA CUTSCENE FOOTAGE

Gary Oak
The models could use some work, other than that, it's nice :D

Re: Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Remakes - RAYQUAZA CUTSCENE FOOTAGE

I could barely see it!

Re: Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Remakes - RAYQUAZA CUTSCENE FOOTAGE

villa

Re: Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald Remakes - RAYQUAZA CUTSCENE FOOTAGE

Eliphix
villa wrote
lol. Tyranitar, guess you can't escape that easily.

Rayquaza's animation for flying in was actually pretty good. It reminded me of his animations in Colosseum and Battle Revolution