Rumors

Dgolddc
 rumors are spreading supposedly some leaked info from next coro coro mag. Confirming sylveon as flying type and only female. And confirming the types of the x and y legends. And new evolutions. (At this point in time its just rumor and speculation) read this for more info.... http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1838881/pokemon_x_y_new_rumours_on_xerneas_yveltal_sylveon_evolutions.html

Re: Rumors

Gary Oak
I really don't get why people think that Sylveon is a flying type...

Re: Rumors

Dgolddc
lol its still funny

Re: Rumors

All I want is the ability to breed Tauros with Miltank and get a pre-evo of them, which evolves to one based on gender.

Re: Rumors

Hige
Yeah, that would be cool.
There's no need to worry. I'm not going anywhere. We can stay together like this forever.

Re: Rumors

I was legitimately surprised when I found out you couldn't breed Miltank with Tauros and get either a Miltank or Tauros :/

Re: Rumors

Slaking
Personally, I kinda like the idea of a Tauros/Miltank pre-evolution, but chances are slim. In fact, the chances of any new pre-evs or any new evolutions of Pokemon from Generations I- IV are incredibly nil. We are more likely to see evolutionary chains for Pokemon from Gen V because it's the most recent (and disappointing to some. I personally liked the idea to make a completely new batch of 150 Pokemon for the pre-Champion campaign, but I was upset when I couldn't get older Pokemon from the National Dex until I beat the game once.) There are some Pokemon that are quite polarizing: Druddigon, Bouffalant, and Sigilyph, to name a few, should be able to get new evolved forms; by contrast, it will be completely pointless to give them baby evolutions because there stats are only moderate. Also, I once saw a guy on a blog saying that they need to limit the amount of Legendaries this time, and I agree: these Pokemon are considered Legendary for a reason. Furthermore, I would like to see some new type hybrids: Dark/Electric, Grass/Dragon, Grass/Fire, Psychic/Poison, Poison/Steel, Fighting/Flying, Dragon/Fighting, Water/Steel, Ghost/Steel, Steel/Poison, Fire/Steel, Ghost/Psychic, Psychic/Dark, Water/Fire, Ice/Steel, Ice/Fighting, Dark/Bug, Ice/Fire, and Ghost/Rock. We should also get some more plain Flying, Fire, Ice, Poison, Steel, and Dark types. The legendary mascots Xerneas and Yveltal? Well, Xerneas should be a hybrid type associated with the land and mental strength (e.g. Psychic, Rock, Grass, Steel(?), and/or Ghost(?); Yveltal will be associated with the sky/heaven and physical strength or speed (Flying, Ghost, Dark, and Fire may be likely). Note: Yveltal will likely not be Dragon-type because I think Gamefreak got kinda sick with Dragon-type mascots like some of us.
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...