Quantcast

Shiny Eevee event for trade! Lots available!

Shiny Eevee event for trade! Lots available!

Ziimzy
This post was updated on .
My friend was there for the event and got LOADS of the Shiny evees. Their stats are as follows:

OT: VGC10
Shiny
Lvl: 50
Hold Item: Focus Sash
Nature: Hardy. This is not changeable :(
Moves: Iron Tail, Trump Card, Flail, Quick Attack.

These are all available on Gen 5 and i can even get them on Gen 4 if my friend still has some left on gen 4.

I will accept: Any shinies, Any events, A JAPENESE DITTO! PLEASE! PLEAAAASE!, Any 3rd gen decent pokemon apart from metagross (Long story dont ask why), Any good items, I will bargain if you dont have much to offer ;)

Have fun with your Eevees! I will put my FC in my signature ;D

FC for trading: 3139 5105 5960 Photobucket

Re: Shiny Eevee event for trade! Lots available!

Sir. Mud
I can get a Metagross.

Re: Shiny Eevee event for trade! Lots available!

Ziimzy
Sir. Mud wrote
I can get a Metagross.
just got a metagross sorry what about glalie or its preevolution or salamance or dragonite or volcarona? or feebas or milotic? or ralts? lots a stuff ;D any of the above with a decent item attached.

I already got your Metagross, but o.k...
I have a Gallade so I can get a Ralts. Watcha think? :3

ok sick :D
FC for trading: 3139 5105 5960 Photobucket

Re: Shiny Eevee event for trade! Lots available!

Sir. Mud
Ok, just wait a little because I have 4 eggs and I don't know who is from the Gallade, so let's wait.

Re: Shiny Eevee event for trade! Lots available!

Sir. Mud
Let's trade? My FC is 0218-9521-3706.

ok one thing can u get me a slugma? xD would be great lol
FC for trading: 3139 5105 5960 Photobucket

Re: Shiny Eevee event for trade! Lots available!

Sir. Mud
Sorry but I don't have it :(
Wait a moment, "the egg will hatch soon!" :)

Re: Shiny Eevee event for trade! Lots available!

Sir. Mud
Go to the wi-fi room, the Ralts hatched from the Egg :3

will be 2 seconds getting it and registering you
FC for trading: 3139 5105 5960 Photobucket

Re: Shiny Eevee event for trade! Lots available!

Sir. Mud
Ok, I'm at Wi-Fi Room. Without Voice Chat plz

Re: Shiny Eevee event for trade! Lots available!

Sir. Mud
Thank you! Take good care of the Ralts :3

;D u got a slugma or magmortar by any chance? ;D have fun with the ralts what are you planning on doing with it?

No, I have just Magmar :(
I think it'll evolve into Glaceon ou Leafeon, idk xD

ill trade a magmar!!!!!  what u want?

Sir. Mud
Hmm... Do you have a Shroomish?

i have a deoxys ;D

sure ill take a shiny eevee dont have any shinys only event pokemon i have right now is genesect and keldeo so name something you want ill see if i have it

Re: Shiny Eevee event for trade! Lots available!

Ziimzy
anything with flame bodY? magmar slugma and so on?
FC for trading: 3139 5105 5960 Photobucket