So Ash's Charizard can make a comeback...

So Ash's Charizard can make a comeback...

Gary Oak
But not me? That's a shame :/

Re: So Ash's Charizard can make a comeback...

Gengar
It's a real shame Gary :/

Re: So Ash's Charizard can make a comeback...

Gary was one of my favourite characters, I'm sure he'll make a comeback eventually.

Re: So Ash's Charizard can make a comeback...

Gengar
He's been in it for years, I'm sure he'll make some sort of cameo at one point.

Re: So Ash's Charizard can make a comeback...

If he does make a comeback I'd like to see him beat Ash to the ground

Re: So Ash's Charizard can make a comeback...

Gary Oak
Leafeon wrote
If he does make a comeback I'd like to see him beat Ash to the ground
Yeah that bitch deserves because he lost the Unova Tournament.
Plus, he beat me in the Silver Conference only to lose in 8th place ._.

Re: So Ash's Charizard can make a comeback...

Lionhart
Gary has a much better team than Ash does so I'm not exactly sure how Ash beats him when he does.

Re: So Ash's Charizard can make a comeback...

Eliphix
Lionhart wrote
Gary has a much better team than Ash does so I'm not exactly sure how Ash beats him when he does.

Love?

Love for the Motherfucking Oak!

Re: So Ash's Charizard can make a comeback...

Peskypengy
Well take the fact that charizard can bite your head off I see why they would bring him back and not you because when have you ever been known to bite someones head off
I live in Sinnoh home of the bidoofs hell ya

Re: So Ash's Charizard can make a comeback...

Gary Oak
Peskypengy wrote
My Blastoise could kick its ass though

What if charizard flu around in the air avoiding the hydro pumps? then did a dive bomb and just totally took out your blastoise? you gotta take in that charizard can fly
I live in Sinnoh home of the bidoofs hell ya

Re: So Ash's Charizard can make a comeback...

Yuki
Gary you'll be back when Ash returns to Pallet XD
DbzSuperSonicSaiyan2/YukiTvX

Re: So Ash's Charizard can make a comeback...

Sonic
You'll be hidden, carved on a rock...
AND THEN BAM, MUTHA FUCKIN GARY OAK OUT OF NO WHERE
Super Sonic And Super Shadow

Re: So Ash's Charizard can make a comeback...

Leafeon
Sonic wrote
You'll be hidden, carved on a rock...
AND THEN BAM, MUTHA FUCKIN GARY OAK OUT OF NO WHERE
Why isn't my money going into the screen?

Re: So Ash's Charizard can make a comeback...

Gary you do have a good team...but what about Raticate hows he doin???

Re: So Ash's Charizard can make a comeback...

Gary Oak
imacreeper5 wrote
Gary you do have a good team...but what about Raticate hows he doin???
He died D:

Re: So Ash's Charizard can make a comeback...

imacreeper5
I KNEW IT!  I saw the security footage from Pokemon Tower at my office :)

Red fucking sucks for killing my Raticate

Re: So Ash's Charizard can make a comeback...

Sonic
He didn't try to kill it, this is what actually happened...
"Whoa, a Raticate at 1HP! Gotta catch it!"
-throws pokeball-
-Raticate fainted-

The pokeball, killed your Raticate.
Super Sonic And Super Shadow