So I got into ROM Hacking a Bit...

Re: So I got into ROM Hacking a Bit...

LegendOfGodness
so cool bro !
THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!

Re: So I got into ROM Hacking a Bit...

I wanna see a battle :D

Re: So I got into ROM Hacking a Bit...

i cal hax

Re: So I got into ROM Hacking a Bit...

imacreeper5 wrote
I wanna see a battle :D
I'm planing on doing a PokeMasters Tournament and an Elite Four Tournament, but that won't be until I get used to ROM Hacking, although I did get the PWT Edit Tool:
PWT Editor Download Link
I also don't have the back sprites quite ready yet.

Re: So I got into ROM Hacking a Bit...

Kyurem
Seriously, please do it and do something like g/s where you make the character from gen 5 black 1 be red
*Able to be caught in B/W. Somehow can also be caught in B2/W2. Conclusion: There are more than one Kyurem in the Pokemon Universe.* youtube.com/lozforeverinfinity

Re: So I got into ROM Hacking a Bit...

blazeguy56
How do you record gameplay?!?!?

Re: So I got into ROM Hacking a Bit...

Kyurem wrote
Seriously, please do it and do something like g/s where you make the character from gen 5 black 1 be red
I'm going to make it me as the player character :3

Trainers that will be in the PokeMasters Tournament include:
Red
Leaf
Ethan
Lyra
Youngster Joey
Brendan
May
Lucas
Dawn
Hilbert
Hilda

I might include Nate and Rosa.

Re: So I got into ROM Hacking a Bit...

blazeguy56 wrote
How do you record gameplay?!?!?
DeSumMe Built in recorder. Cropped with VirtualDub.

Re: So I got into ROM Hacking a Bit...

youngster Joey with his top % rattata

Re: So I got into ROM Hacking a Bit...

blazeguy56
And you can do this with a 3ds?

Re: So I got into ROM Hacking a Bit...

Gary Oak
blazeguy56 wrote
And you can do this with a 3ds?
If you want to record 3DS Footage, you need a recorder card for the 3DS as there is no emulator for 3DS Games and there possibly won't ever be one.

Re: So I got into ROM Hacking a Bit...

Dgolddc
desmume said they are trying to make one

Re: So I got into ROM Hacking a Bit...

Gary Oak
Dgolddc wrote
desmume said they are trying to make one
I'm not sure if it is entirely possible though...
Then again with today's technology...

im pretty sure they can do it

Re: So I got into ROM Hacking a Bit...

blazeguy56
Gary Oak wrote
blazeguy56 wrote
And you can do this with a 3ds?
If you want to record 3DS Footage, you need a recorder card for the 3DS as there is no emulator for 3DS Games and there possibly won't ever be one.
I just googled this and there is no capture card for the 3DS on the face of the Earth... :(

._.

Re: So I got into ROM Hacking a Bit...

Ziimzy
I remember when I was obsessed by the Ruby and Sapphire remakes I made you play as that character :( Oh those were the days :(
FC for trading: 3139 5105 5960 Photobucket

Re: So I got into ROM Hacking a Bit...

Gary Oak
LE NECROBUMP!

Re: So I got into ROM Hacking a Bit...

Leafeon
Gary Oak wrote
LE NECROBUMP!
What is up with all the necrobumps lately? There's way more than usual. Anyway, this looks epic.
Secret meetings ehehehehehePhotobucket