Soooo what kind of music do you listen to?

Soooo what kind of music do you listen to?

Poix
I'm really addicted to Neutral Milk Hotel's In the Aeroplane Over the Sea right now.

Re: Soooo what kind of music do you listen to?

LegendOfGodness
oppa gangnam style !
THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!

Re: Soooo what kind of music do you listen to?

Poix
Anything else?  I hope?

Re: Soooo what kind of music do you listen to?

Yellow de Viridian Grove
The Medley of Pokespe don't judge :D
Screw this site we're all here ----> http://pokeregion.com/
Yes I am a fan of Specialshipping got a problem?
The one and only Yellow

Re: Soooo what kind of music do you listen to?

LegendOfGodness
Poix wrote
Anything else?  I hope?

for right now !

(hopefull not justin bieber) *cough*
THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!

Re: Soooo what kind of music do you listen to?

I usually listen to anime opening and ending themes, right now I listen to Maximum the hormone all the time.
If anything else, I listen to The Beatles, Baby you're a rich man and She loves you.

Re: Soooo what kind of music do you listen to?

Spirit
I usually listen to sub genres of punk like pop punk and punk rock.
The world will look up and shout 'save us' and I'll whisper 'no'

Re: Soooo what kind of music do you listen to?

I make Electro music so I mostly listen to electro and a few songs in each other genre.

Re: Soooo what kind of music do you listen to?

Poix
Any specific bands?  Do you like Infected Mushroom?

Re: Soooo what kind of music do you listen to?

I listen to whatever I like. I'll listen to almost any kind of music except justin bieber and heavy metal rock. I especially like classical music though. So underrated, but SO GOOD.

Re: Soooo what kind of music do you listen to?

Arceus Master
In alfabetical order, here are some of the artists/bands I listen to the most:

AC/DC, Airbourne, Alice Cooper, Antonio Vivaldi, Avenged Sevenfold, The Beatles, Black Label Society, Black Sabbath, Bob Dylan, Bon Jovi, Children of Bodom, Chuck Berry, Deep Purple, Dream Theater, Eric Clapton, Guns N' Roses, Iron Maiden, Jeff Beck, Jimi Hendrix, Johan Sebastian Bach, John Lennon, Judas Priest, Led Zeppelin, Manowar, Megadeath, Metallica, Michael Angelo Batio, Michael Jackson, Nirvana, Nitro, Ozzy Osbourne, Paul McCartney, Pink Floyd, Queen, Sebastian Bach, Skid Row, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Toto, Van Halen, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Yellowcard, Yngwie J Malmsteen (Rising Force), and finally, 3 Inches of Blood.

I have music from more artists/bands than these, but these are what I listen to the most. I listen to basically everything from classical to extreme metal, but I don't really like all this new metal, because it's just screaming meeningless words while playing only on the first string on an 8-string guitar (where 7 of the strings are never used). But I like Children of Bodom though, because of the amazing instrumental parts in the songs. I just have to stand the singing. I don't like too much of modern "music" because today a song is made only to make money, while back in the old days, songs came from the heart. And I also can not stand electronic/techno/dubstep, but it's not really music.
I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to. - Jimi Hendrix

Re: Soooo what kind of music do you listen to?

Gary Oak
I'm not much of a music person except for when it come to Video Game OST. Let me just say my theme is girthalicious

Re: Soooo what kind of music do you listen to?

WHY NO RUSH??

Re: Soooo what kind of music do you listen to?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQEgZNqa8jE THIS AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!