Quantcast

Super Effective Game

1234 ... 41

Super Effective Game

In the hopes to bring one of those totally pointless games we've all come to know and love from other forums, here's the Super Effective Game!

Just say the Pokemon you'd use on the Pokemon the previous post used based on typing!

Example: Treecko -> Torchic -> Mudkip

To use the sprites, go to this website, find the Pokemon you want, Right-click and choose "Copy Image Address" (your computer might say something different, but it should still be similar), come back to your post, choose "Insert Image", go to "Or copy an image from the Internet:", and paste the link in. Then "Insert Image" and the code will pop up to display your image.

So to start us off...

Re: Super Effective Game

Leafeon
How do you do sprites? Anyway, sunflora

Re: Super Effective Game

Eliphix
http://sprites.pokecheck.org/?gen=3& then Insert Image and paste the Image Address into the link spot.

Re: Super Effective Game

Gengar
Grumpig!

Re: Super Effective Game

Ok thanks

It's a little glitchy for me, so I'll just say murkrow

Re: Super Effective Game

Re: Super Effective Game

Gengar
Donphan next.

Re: Super Effective Game

Re: Super Effective Game

Spirit
The world will look up and shout 'save us' and I'll whisper 'no'

Re: Super Effective Game

Re: Super Effective Game

JoshuaR001

Re: Super Effective Game

Re: Super Effective Game

Re: Super Effective Game

Re: Super Effective Game

Re: Super Effective Game

Spirit
The world will look up and shout 'save us' and I'll whisper 'no'

Re: Super Effective Game

Re: Super Effective Game

Re: Super Effective Game

Re: Super Effective Game

Spooky96
Gary Oak wrote
No, Rock isn't super effective against Electric. Anyways, counter for Tyranitar would be

1234 ... 41