THE FORUM HAS APPARENTLY BEEN MOVED

Gary Oak
http://www.gcpm11.com/forums/index.php

Re: THE FORUM HAS APPARENTLY BEEN MOVED

LegendOfGodness
i signed up !!!
THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!

Re: THE FORUM HAS APPARENTLY BEEN MOVED

I registered, too. It looks like the whole website is being updated as well.

Re: THE FORUM HAS APPARENTLY BEEN MOVED

can we still use this one

Re: THE FORUM HAS APPARENTLY BEEN MOVED

Loke the Umbreon
no
Loke used Foul Play

Re: THE FORUM HAS APPARENTLY BEEN MOVED

Gary Oak
well we can, but the new one will rule out eventually

Re: THE FORUM HAS APPARENTLY BEEN MOVED

Slaking
I'm on the new forums, but I can't post anything on any other threads except Announcements, in the Testing topic. We need to bring in the other members to pump some juice into the new forums, and the Admins need to open up the other threads so we can start discussing stuff.

I'll see what I can do to reel in the other members like Leafeon and Creeper and all.
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...