The Pokemon Movies.

Joekemaster
   What is everyone's favorite Pokemon Movie of all time. Personally mine is The Destiny of Deoxys.
  "Just go and find more. All you have to do is find more fun and happy things. It's not so hard. C'mon let's go."

                             ~Clannad

Re: The Pokemon Movies.

Spooky96
Mine is Lucario and the Mystery of Mew! and Jirachi - Wish Maker.

By the way TC, you made this topic in the wrong category, next time please make it in the "General Discussion" category.

Re: The Pokemon Movies.

I haven't seen most of them so I'd like to get them on DVD, from the ones I've seen my favorite is probably the third with Entei & Unown.

Re: The Pokemon Movies.

darkdragontbz10807
mine is power of one (I think that is it I am not sure) with the lugia
pokemon is awsome!!!!!!!!!!

Re: The Pokemon Movies.

I've seen the first one too with Mew & Mewtwo, I went to see that with my friend and I thought it was great, sad when Ash gets frozen but overall a good movie.

Re: The Pokemon Movies.

Since my favorite Generation is the third, the Destiny Deoxys movie is the one I have the fondest memories of (and the Jirachi movie was kind of dumb in my opinion).

Also, just saying, but: http://pokemonepisode.org/pokemon-movie-stream/

Re: The Pokemon Movies.

darkdragontbz10807
I agree even though I LOVE MOVIES.
pokemon is awsome!!!!!!!!!!

Re: The Pokemon Movies.

Hydreigon
The destiny of deoxys,the power of one and mewtwo strikes back
"RIP Hydreigon. I will always train you in my game to always remember you"~Mysterious trainer.

Re: The Pokemon Movies.

Peter
Administrator
The First Pokemon Movie and Pokemon 2000
Photobucket

Re: The Pokemon Movies.

Spirit
The world will look up and shout 'save us' and I'll whisper 'no'

Re: The Pokemon Movies.

StickDude
The only movie that I enjoyed watching was the first.
Black 2 FC: 1765-0498-0357

Re: The Pokemon Movies.

I like the Mew and Mewtwo movie, it was the first one I watched.

Re: The Pokemon Movies.

I liked lucario and the mystery of mew. I didn't mind the giratina one but it could've been way better.

Re: The Pokemon Movies.

I'm also looking forward to the sixteenth one with Genesect, it looks like there's more to be revealed though.

Re: The Pokemon Movies.

destiny of deoxys was my fave

Re: The Pokemon Movies.

Gary Oak
I like the first one, as moi is in it.

Re: The Pokemon Movies.

 I love Darkrai's movie. Thats what introduced me to him! It was so sad when he died :(

Re: The Pokemon Movies.

Leafeon
imacreeper5 wrote
I love Darkrai's movie. Thats what introduced me to him! It was so sad when he died :(
That movie was really interesting. I liked how it showed Darkrai's good side.

Re: The Pokemon Movies.

Chris
Joekemaster wrote
What is everyone's favorite Pokemon Movie of all time. Personally mine is The Destiny of Deoxys.
I'd have to say that is among my favorites as well, if not my favorite one. I remember spending the night over at a friend's house and then we watched it the morning it premiered. It's the one I best remember anticipating.

The first movie comes in at a very close second because it was of course was the original and it had its classic moments.

Actually, I tend to like the movies better overall, even if I haven't caught up on the anime for some time I'll try to get to see the movies or record them to watch later, just a habit by now.

Re: The Pokemon Movies.

sraone

Bhai is an upcoming Telugu film directed by Veerabhadram Chowdary and produced by Akkineni Nagarjuna under Annapurna Studios in association with Reliance Entertainment. starring Akkineni Nagarjuna and Richa Gangopadhyay in the lead roles.While Prasanna and Sonu Sood playing in important roles. The film marks the debut of actor Prasanna in Telugu.

http://www.vebmovies.com/2013/10/bhai-telugu-mp3-songs-download.html