The Pokemon Opal Project- The Pokemon

ThePokemonOpalProject
This is the Pokemon Opal Project! :) (*note* This is just for fun! There won't actually be a game called Pokemon Opal, unless GameFreak decides to.) This is for Pokemon submission ideas such as...
Starters
Legendaries
Etc.
So if you would like to help, post an idea of a Pokemon!
- Pokemon Opal Project Creator
Go to: thepokemonopalproject.weebly.com for the official site of the Pokemon Opal Project!

Re: The Pokemon Opal Project- The Pokemon

Gengar
This could be fun.

If I could choose I'd make the Grass starter ending up to be Grass/Bug, the Fire Starter ending up to be Fire/Ground and the Water starter ending up to be Water/Ice.

Re: The Pokemon Opal Project- The Pokemon

Legendary: Ghost/Dragon
Imorgon, The Immortal Dragon Pokemon
First sightings occurred 1000 years ago, and is said to be the ghost of a neglected Bidoof.

Imagine it as a cross between Giratina and Kyurem, with a hint of Bidoof.

Re: The Pokemon Opal Project- The Pokemon

Legendary: Cronorus
Type: Ground, Dark
Species: Titan Pokemon
Discription: Fearsome Pokemon that used to destroy civilizations of both people and pokemon. Now it remains sealed due to its violence.

Re: The Pokemon Opal Project- The Pokemon

my friend was going to try to make a game pokemon dusk   his starters were going to be a fire and flying    water and ice     and   grass and poison

Re: The Pokemon Opal Project- The Pokemon

Pokemon: Skeletor
Type: Ghost Dark
Species: Skeleton Pokemon
Pre-evolution: Sableye
Discription: After the gems from Sableye were removed, it transformed into this creature.

Re: The Pokemon Opal Project- The Pokemon

Sonic
Pokemon Opal as a name has a low possibility.
Something like Pokemon: Aurora Skies or something else.

My idea would be a legendary that is a mechanic or something, it has something to do with Alchemy.
Got this idea because Full Metal Alchemist is on my screen.
Super Sonic And Super Shadow

Re: The Pokemon Opal Project- The Pokemon

Gengar wrote
If I could choose I'd make the Grass starter ending up to be Grass/Bug, the Fire Starter ending up to be Fire/Ground and the Water starter ending up to be Water/Ice.
To follow the pattern you've created with Grass/Bug and Fire/Ground, it should be a Water/Rock type. Since the other two are x4 weak to the other starter.

Re: The Pokemon Opal Project- The Pokemon

Dgolddc
or water and ground

Re: The Pokemon Opal Project- The Pokemon

Re: The Pokemon Opal Project- The Pokemon

Houndefens
The Dark Guardian Pokemon
Dark/Fire
It is said to be the guardian of an entrance to the spirit world.
Evolves from Houndoom when traded with a reaper cloth.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was  a three headed evolution for Houndoom.
Super Sonic And Super Shadow

Re: The Pokemon Opal Project- The Pokemon

Eliphix
YES let's add MORE three headed Pokemon. Cerberusmon, I choose you!

Re: The Pokemon Opal Project- The Pokemon

I failed to mention the fact that it had three heads XD

Re: The Pokemon Opal Project- The Pokemon

ThePokemonOpalProject
Thanks for the submission! Also, The name Pokemon Opal is just for the theme of gems and stones. ;)
-The Pokemon Opal Project Creator
Go to: thepokemonopalproject.weebly.com for the official site of the Pokemon Opal Project!

Re: The Pokemon Opal Project- The Pokemon

Lionhart
<to quote author="ThePokemonOpalProject">
Thanks for the submission! Also, The name Pokemon Opal is just for the theme of gems and stones. ;)
-The Pokemon Opal Project Creator

Not a problem, glad to help out! :)

Re: The Pokemon Opal Project- The Pokemon

Stinvent
 Wasteland Pokemon
Fire/poison
 Ability: Levitate

Stinvent was believed to have started appearing after a great war left behind a wasteland. Now this pokemon roams terrorized areas, looking for anything that can hint a sign of life.

Re: The Pokemon Opal Project- The Pokemon

i drew this last night still deciding on the color

Re: The Pokemon Opal Project- The Pokemon

Dgolddc
do you have a facebook

Re: The Pokemon Opal Project- The Pokemon

Is it a pokemon???