This generation we'll get many pre/evolutions of past Pokemons.

This generation we'll get many pre/evolutions of past Pokemons.

Spooky96
Yup. It has become sort of a pattern. Odd generation has original Pokemon. Even numbers have many past evolutions.

Gen 1 - Original
Gen 2 - Many past evolutions and pre evolutions
Gen 3 - Most original
Gen 4 - Again many past evolutions and pre evolutions
Gen 5 - Most original (Wait, is there any past ones?)
Gen 6 - New eeveelution, plus a Mewtwo form, yeah past is visible.

So yeah, most likely more cool Pokemons  will be there >_>

Re: This generation we'll get many pre/evolutions of past Pokemons.

Slaking
I saw the pattern, too! Hopefully, more evolutions than pre-evs, because some of them were quite useless (e.g. Chingling = gen. 4, evolved form Chimecho = gen. 3: shoulda just put them BOTH in gen 3!!!)

p.s. Gen. 5 had NO extensions to older Pokemon; COMPLETELY ORIGINAL 156 (the largest of any regional Pokedex.)
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: This generation we'll get many pre/evolutions of past Pokemons.

I honestly don't think that any of our past pokemon should get any pre evos maybe evolutions but not pre evo no pokemon would llook cool with a pre evo

Re: This generation we'll get many pre/evolutions of past Pokemons.

Awww, I think your right, and I dont like it when they are mostly pre/evelutions. Gen 4 I am looking at you >:(

Re: This generation we'll get many pre/evolutions of past Pokemons.

Spinda evolution incoming (please). And a Dodrio 1-up with so. many. heads. plz.

I hope it brings evolutions to make past Pokemon families viable in competitive.

Re: This generation we'll get many pre/evolutions of past Pokemons.

Gary Oak
Eliphix wrote
And a Dodrio 1-up with so. many. heads. plz.
I present to you my latest creation: DODECA!

Re: This generation we'll get many pre/evolutions of past Pokemons.

imacreeper5 wrote
Awww, I think your right, and I dont like it when they are mostly pre/evelutions. Gen 4 I am looking at you >:(
Gen 4 was my favorite gen. Granted there were some... well... yeah, but it also had a lot of awesome pokemon that I really like. The legendaries were all really cool as well... unlike some I can point out in Gen 5.

Re: This generation we'll get many pre/evolutions of past Pokemons.

I don't care if they make new evolutions and pre-evo's. The ones from gen 4 were great, so let's hope they're even more awesome.

Re: This generation we'll get many pre/evolutions of past Pokemons.

Gary Oak wrote
I present to you my latest creation: DODECA!
LOL. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS GOOD IN THIS WORLD.
PLEASE. GAMEFREAK

And props on the name. I give it, TENOUTTATEN.

Re: This generation we'll get many pre/evolutions of past Pokemons.

Slaking
I'm up for a spinda evolution; if it gets made, what would it look like? Hopefully a Normal/Fighting hybrid that is larger and isn't always dizzy, but will have a weird ability like Klutz (if you're smart, you'll all know I am pointing at Kung Fu Panda...)

...and by ARCEUS, Gary, what is that?! It's... a-a-a- AMAZING!!!!

Thank you very much :3

Re: This generation we'll get many pre/evolutions of past Pokemons.

Slaking
Here's what I think we need:

it should be called Phantomb or Soulock
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: This generation we'll get many pre/evolutions of past Pokemons.

Dgolddc
Oh f*** no we do not need that

Re: This generation we'll get many pre/evolutions of past Pokemons.

Gary Oak
Dgolddc wrote
Oh f*** no we do not need that
Are you talking about my Dodeca? >:O

Re: This generation we'll get many pre/evolutions of past Pokemons.

Dgolddc
No I'm talking about the spiritomb thing the dodeca was actually looked cool

Re: This generation we'll get many pre/evolutions of past Pokemons.

Ehem, allow me to leave the opinion of Chuggaaconroy and many others: DunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparce. Missed potential, GameFreak. Also, DunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparceDunsparce

Re: This generation we'll get many pre/evolutions of past Pokemons.

Gary Oak
IGotzDaMastaPlan wrote

Fuck. Yes. (Sprite not mine)

looks like dunsparce and dragonair combined and dunsparce is weak

Re: This generation we'll get many pre/evolutions of past Pokemons.

Gary Oak
Dgolddc wrote
dunsparce is weak
Which is why we want a Dunsparce evolution...

Re: This generation we'll get many pre/evolutions of past Pokemons.

Dgolddc
what if they make a dunsparce pre evolution