To be honest I am very tired of fan speculation already.

To be honest I am very tired of fan speculation already.

We haven't received any news about X and Y and we apparently won't this month. They only released a few things about X and Y.

3D Graphics
Simultaneous Worldwide release
Starters (Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie)
Legendary Mascots (Xerneas and Yveltal)
New Eeveelution (Sylveon)
New Mewtwo Forme

The only thing I EVER hear about X and Y is fan speculation. Although it is interesting what the fans think will be in the games, it gets VERY annoying if it is the only thing you ever hear about X and Y for three months and you want official news.

Sorry, just needed to let that out.

Re: To be honest I am very tired of fan speculation already.

Spooky96
Thanks Gary, you spoke for me as well. Fan made crap which surely wouldn't be in the game is every where on the internet and it gets annoying as hell.

Re: To be honest I am very tired of fan speculation already.

IGotzDaMastaPlan
Especially since Gian keeps posting it on his countdown videos

Re: To be honest I am very tired of fan speculation already.

SuperEpicAmpharos
ALSO that speaks for me. It's so annoying hearing: Oh! They are so gonna make an evo for that! Then I'm just like UGH STOP WITH THAT!!! Pokemon like skarmory are already cool enough. If it got an evo, eviolite skarmory would skyrocket in competitive. Also qwilfish better not get an evo.

Re: To be honest I am very tired of fan speculation already.

Gary Oak
SuperEpicAmpharos wrote
qwilfish better not get an evo.
I think it already has one...

Re: To be honest I am very tired of fan speculation already.

ReshZek95
I definetely see where tur gettin at.... U know I just dont think we've gotten enough information after a few months already, I feel like they shuda revealed alot more than what they already have shown at this point.... and with the fan stuff too, I'm ALWAYS seeing just fanmade stuff, I wanna see somethin LEGIT NOW because It'll make the games look better because all of this fanmade BS is just far enough and its gettin really dumb and makin X & Y look bad
White 2 FC: GRAY 4170 5474 4280

Re: To be honest I am very tired of fan speculation already.

Slaking
Okay, so you guys are right: the fanmade stuff is starting to get on some people's nerves. Not only are we tired of seeing a bunch of fanart depicting new evolved forms of existing Pokemon, but also, there's that guy Mr.XY who's been posting "leaks" about new Pokemon and their types. I'll say it again: We don't want to see ANY evolutionary extensions to old Pokemon! Plus, none of this info is legitimate, only Gamefreak has the say-so as to what the new Pokemon will be. Remember, it's not unusual for them to keep all this info a secret until the time is right. Right now, they're just teasing us with the 6 Pokemon already known to the public. Gamefreak WANTS  fans to speculate, even if for no reason: I know that some of us are starting to get sick of the fanmade Pokemon, but if I didn't know better, I'd say that Gamefreak should seriously take fans' ideas into consideration; eventually, they'll run out of ideas so they might as well get some inspiration from outside sources. I think the reason they're so hesitant to give out so much info is because they know that there will be repercussions if we see any bad, ugly, or nonsensical Pokemon (remember Stunfisk, anyone?). All we can do is wait it out, hopefully Gamefreak will actually release some authentic info on X and Y, not just the Pokemon, but also the entire game and gameplay mechanics.
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: To be honest I am very tired of fan speculation already.

Chris
It's not the speculation I'm tired of because, as mentioned above, they want us to speculate. It's the deliberate deceit that bothers me. I can take hearing about what people hope to see and want to see but when it comes to these unofficial 'leaks' that come from people who claim they are the real deal: The big lists of Pokemon and typings, the obviously faked scans, etc. People who know that s*** is the fakest of the fake yet pretend that they are from Gamefreak and 'accidentally' leak it (LOL). That's what I'm tired of.

Re: To be honest I am very tired of fan speculation already.

Slaking
I know, huh? Everyone knows that only Gamefreak has the say-so to release authentic Pokemon, all they're

doing is teasing us, and they're allowing these posers on the Internet to keep "leaking" Pokemon that

are either entirely inconclusive or just plain stupid. Whoever this Mr. XY was, he can't be someone

inside Gamefreak because he's only titling himself with generation 6. I have to be honest, I got too excited

about some of those fake Pokemon on his post; now, I won't believe anymore of these leaks because

I know that Gamefreak will for sure release all the real info at one time; they'll make sure that

everyone's attention is grabbed, and not attracted by stupid little posts floating all over the Internet.

I also hate how they haven't reveled any new information this month to leave room for speculation -_-

Re: To be honest I am very tired of fan speculation already.

Spooky96
Gary Oak wrote
I also hate how they haven't reveled any new information this month to leave room for speculation -_-
Serebii did say next month, so.....patient......

..
.

<_<

Re: To be honest I am very tired of fan speculation already.

Gary Oak
Spooky96 wrote
Gary Oak wrote
I also hate how they haven't reveled any new information this month to leave room for speculation -_-
Serebii did say next month, so.....patient......

..
.

<_<
But then again...

IT'S SEREBII CONFIRMED!

Re: To be honest I am very tired of fan speculation already.

What bothers me the most about this pre-release speculation is all the people that believe it. "OMG did you hear that the game can be bought already?! Walmart has it up already!" Of COURSE you can't buy it. Fan speculation is great; I love some of the illustrations that I've seen. But to every single person who wants to know if [insert literally any Pokemon that you've seen on YouTube or other non-respectable news locations] is real, NO IT IS NOT, AND IT PROBABLY NEVER WILL BE.

Also Gian, I love you, but we get it. We have hundreds of days left. You don't need to post fan art every day with your opinion on it (we'd rather you visited the forum).

Sorry, that's all.

Re: To be honest I am very tired of fan speculation already.

kylesar
I believe it's interesting to get other trainers point of views on this stuff
but that's just me
The only TRUE Pokemon Master Bow before my Pokemon awesomeness

I think they're holding back the info on purpose, because look, they're Japanese, they can release the info at will instead, they're just letting every other Pokemon trainer make fools of themselves with speculation

Honestly, i think we need more evos, but i am hoping game freak is reasonable. I seriously am hoping that certain pokemon do NOT evolve. A short list of them is: Qwilfish, Skarmory, Tropius, Gyarados(yes, gyarados), Raticate, and Lapras.

Re: To be honest I am very tired of fan speculation already.

Gary Oak
LE NECROBUMP!

Re: To be honest I am very tired of fan speculation already.

I'm personally really annoyed with all the hype on the 'fanmade' stuff, and not the real stuff. I also hate how people get super exicited about nothing, then start spamming the fake stuff everywhere. Honestly not even serebii can get their facts right all the time, I'd rather just go about my business until more info is officially released by the Pokemon Company and GameFreak themselves. It gets me paranoid when all I see is 'OMG POKEMON LIST LEAKED' or 'OMG NEW TYYYYYYPE' all over the internet, instead of focusing on more legit things like how the gameplay might work and such. For example, they showed that one route in the video that was ROUND. isn't that something to at least speculate about? Or maybe the fact that you might need a HM to swing on that vine in the video? SPEAK LEGIT PEOPLE.

*cough* Now that I'm done with my rant, anyone up for a game of chess?

Re: To be honest I am very tired of fan speculation already.

Blastoise
Agreed. Pretty much everything which is 'leaked' is fake and it's getting really old. I'm excited for the games, but that doesn't mean I want to spammed with bullcrap.

Re: To be honest I am very tired of fan speculation already.

Peter
Administrator
Since I am out of the loop for news for Pokemon I know how you guys feel about fan stuff

They did that shit for Zelda and I ain't to happy
Photobucket