Unwanted Evolutions?

SuperEpicAmpharos
I hope they don't evolve qwilfish, skarmory, or make crappy eeveelutions. I hope everyone loves this installment to the series. I personally find it AWESOME!!

Re: Unwanted Evolutions?

Gary Oak
But... But... Eeveelutions

Re: Unwanted Evolutions?

Skarmory evolution....it would be impossible to take down by physical attacks.

Re: Unwanted Evolutions?

SuperEpicAmpharos
Yeah. I LOVE skarmory and maybe superskarmory wouldn't be to happy about the evolution XD

Re: Unwanted Evolutions?

That picture is cute, but i feel that eeveelutions should not be added until maybe gen 7, as we have great ones already.

Re: Unwanted Evolutions?

I don't want any evolutions of previous gen pokes.  They should be left alone for they are the "artifacts" of the pokemon world and should only have the new pokemon evolutions!😊

Re: Unwanted Evolutions?

Yeah Skarmory evolution would be awesome to look at and use in game, but it'd probably be shunned to Ubers in the competitive scene unless they changed up its stats.

List of Pokemon I DON'T want evolutions of:
              Any Pokemon past the 3rd evolution. Raticate. Fearow. Ninetales (we already are getting a fire fox this gen). Dugtrio. Persian. Golduck. Primeape. Arcanine. Tentacruel. Slowpoke Chain. Dodrio (I'd love it though). Muk. Cloyster. Onix Chain. Electrode.

Losing interest very quickly. xD But there are just a lot of Pokemon that don't need to be touched that hopefully won't be.

Re: Unwanted Evolutions?

Spooky96
I don' think we'll get Gen 1 Pokemon's evolution....though I'd be glad to see a Fearow evolution (Just because he was in my team when I first time I played Blue :] )

Re: Unwanted Evolutions?

Chris
Spooky96 wrote
I don' think we'll get Gen 1 Pokemon's evolution....though I'd be glad to see a Fearow evolution (Just because he was in my team when I first time I played Blue :] )
Sad to think about because I'm still waiting on that Farfetch'd evolution(even though the fandom has gotten away with one). :P I think Fearow is pretty good as is though.

There aren't too many I think would be better off without an evolution except maybe ones like Druddigon who seem fine as is(although could do with a prevo).

Re: Unwanted Evolutions?

pervysage3436
I agree that they should hold off on more eevee evolutions, but i would love to see dunsparce evolve and a pre-evolution of sawk and throh

Re: Unwanted Evolutions?

SuperEpicAmpharos wrote
That picture is cute, but i feel that eeveelutions should not be added until maybe gen 7, as we have great ones already.
*cough*

Gary Oak wrote
But... But... Eeveelutions
No need for more of my kind when you've got me.

Re: Unwanted Evolutions?

Mudkip
Some Pokemon I want to see evolve but others I don't want to evolve
Charmander

Re: Unwanted Evolutions?

Slaking
I know one thing for sure: I DON'T want any pre-evolutions to ANY Pokemon! That would be useless. We're most likely gonna get evolved forms of 5th gen Pokemon since they're the most recent, probably 3rd and 4th gen ones, too; There is DEFINITELY not going to be anymore extensions to Pokemon from the first 2 gens since those ones have been pretty maxed out (though I would like a Skarmory and Dunsparce evolution...)

Leafeon, the good thing is that, based on what I've seen so far, Sylveon will be the only Eeveelution this gen; the trailer for the new Pokemon movie confirms it (in the mini-trailer for Pikachu and Eevee Friends, Sylveon is the most noticeably new one, no other new Eeveelutions). But in future gens, we'll surely see more Eeveelutions until every type is covered.
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: Unwanted Evolutions?

Blastoise
I hope they don't evolve Smeargle. He's an embarrassment to the normal-types.

Re: Unwanted Evolutions?

Slaking
Heck yeah! So what if he can learn any move by using Sketch? Just terrible...

BTW: Final Fantasy fans, Smeargle reminds me too much of this character from #6 (3 when it was released for SNES in the 90's):

I still have nightmares of the glitch she caused...
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: Unwanted Evolutions?

Dgolddc
It would be funny if they made a ditto evolution

Re: Unwanted Evolutions?

LE NECROBUMP!
The one and only Gary Motherf*cking Oak