1234 ... 7

GCPM11
Administrator
Thank you for visiting the GCPM11 forums. I recommend registering to the forums if you plan on coming back frequently. I am currently working on adding sub-forums to include categories like "Trades", "Wi-Fi Battles", "General Discussion", "Speculation", and more! I'd like to welcome all our new members. It means a lot to me that you all registered to the GCPM11 forums and helped it get started. I will pin your topic if it looks interesting to me. For everyone new to forums, pinning means that your topic will be put on top of all the others. I haven't decided the rules for the forums, so just try to keep it friendly. I am hoping that we never run into any problems where I end up banning someone. Once a month, I will make a topic under a category called "Moderators". In the topic, anyone will have the chance to become a moderator. All you will have to do is post a simple paragraph explaining to me why you would make a good moderator in the GCPM11 forums. With all that being said, have fun and enjoy your stay! Don't forget to tell other people about the forums. I'm planning to further improve the appearance and style in the future.
What Would You Rate The GCPM11 Forums?

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

TheBeginningOfForever
Administrator
I love you. <3
♥ ~ Katie & Gian. ~ ♥

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Thanks for making a Pokemon-dedicated forum Gian  I loving spending my time on forums.

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

GCPM11
Administrator
Of course dude, no problem. I love to create new ways to communicate with you guys.

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

GameTrainerTyboy
I don't really use forums a lot, but if it's Gian with a form and a site, then I would. Well Gian, this is cool as heck.
GameTrainerTyboy

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Sonic
Seems like a cool place to chill and communicate with GCMP11,
Awesome :)
Super Sonic And Super Shadow

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Altaria
Good to see another Pokemon based Forum, hopefully this one can develop further too.

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Lyoko4ever4
If I may say, I gather this is a free forum software? If not, I'm mistaken. I've found by far the best forum software used is VBulletin, but it does require a license to run it which needs to be purchased, there's just a lot more options and countless features that it offers. For a start though, these forums are nice however.

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Looks good Gian, good to see more people joining too!

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Thank you for making all your walkthroughs and Wi-fi events, they've helped me get through the games! :)

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Hydreigon
This is a great forums!
"RIP Hydreigon. I will always train you in my game to always remember you"~Mysterious trainer.

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

RikuoTanaka
Finally, a forum where I can discuss things Pokemon related! Thanks Gian! For starters, why don't you add a sub-forum where you can discuss real life problems, called social board? After all, I'm sure there are some people who want to discuss real-life related topics besides Pokemon here. I also want to post a fanfic about Pokemon Mystery Dungeon here, but that will have to wait until later when I have time. Again, thanks Gian!

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Spooky96
RikuoTanaka wrote
Finally, a forum where I can discuss things Pokemon related! Thanks Gian! For starters, why don't you add a sub-forum where you can discuss real life problems, called social board? After all, I'm sure there are some people who want to discuss real-life related topics besides Pokemon here. I also want to post a fanfic about Pokemon Mystery Dungeon here, but that will have to wait until later when I have time. Again, thanks Gian!
As Gian said, he will probably make a forum for off-topic discussions later. As for your fan fictions, I'm assuming that there will be no issues posting them in the "General Discussion" category.

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

johnr754
Meh, nice.

This board'll become nicer when Gian addes the sub-boards.

Not as good as other Pokémon forums ran by, say, VBulletin or phpbb, but I kinda like this.

Expecting high hopes, Gian, Expecting high hopes...
White FC: 2323 2195 8842

This forum is over 9000 :P
"RIP Hydreigon. I will always train you in my game to always remember you"~Mysterious trainer.

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

I think I was the first to reach 50 posts :O

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Gary Oak
It's a nice place maybe some sub forums for off topic uses like Minecraft ect. and also you can't see users siggys.

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Blue
seems to a great site in my opinion. also you used a comment of my in your poke park wii 2 game walkthrough as your title. Cool site Btw.

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

StickDude
I'm sure you'll be glad to hear that you were the first person that I ever subscribed to on Youtube, and that I've stayed with you since then. The forums look great so far, can't wait to talk with other fans of yours!
Black 2 FC: 1765-0498-0357

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

edwinB2
Hey gian add my pokemon black friend code
4041 4692 2143
1234 ... 7