12345 ... 7

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

SuperEpicAmpharos
Honestly, I love Pokemon and your videos are the bomb! In my opinion, you are the 3rd best youtuber ever! 1st is Superskarmory and 2nd is Marriland.

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Any way you could post a link to Pokemon 3d?

                   Thanks, SuperEpicAmphoras

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

If I found a Shiny Zangoose, I would name it after you because you're that awesome.

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Spirit
The forums are okay sofar, you have a great community here but it would be nice if it was vBulletin with a nice skin or even something near it, maybe even some plugins like a chatbox so users can just casually talk in it.
The world will look up and shout 'save us' and I'll whisper 'no'

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Pichu
Well, to speak frankly, the UI is simple, but may be too simple

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Spirit wrote
The forums are okay sofar, you have a great community here but it would be nice if it was vBulletin with a nice skin or even something near it, maybe even some plugins like a chatbox so users can just casually talk in it.
vBulletin has so many unwanted features in it. It feels like everything is just cluttered there. I find these much better than them.

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Oh wow, thanks so much for making this forum. You are awesomesauce.

Maybe Mybb? Maybe some Pokemon themed Pips could be added, I find that they usually make forums look more appealing, but that's just my opinion.
The world will look up and shout 'save us' and I'll whisper 'no'

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Personally I like the style of these forums. It's simple, and you don't have to make a new account if one day you decide to change your username. Everything is easy to access.

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Spooky96
Leafeon wrote
Personally I like the style of these forums. It's simple, and you don't have to make a new account if one day you decide to change your username. Everything is easy to access.
Yes I agree with the simplicity of these forum's point.  Oh yeah and that feature too, I already changed my name once. Well, only added a capital letter, from spooky96 to Spooky96.

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

lazygal
I love this!

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

When will the first moderator thread show up?

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Gengar
Well with this place already growing with threads and members, I can only assume it will only be a matter of weeks now. ^

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

I prefer simple over complicated.

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Hey do you think we could have page backgrounds? Maybe one with moi? ;)

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Blue
you seemed to be at every topic. do u have pokemon w2/b2?

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

JAR073
I really enjoy this site. Keep it up Gian. Also, I look forward to battling you. Pokemon Forever!

Jonny: 2409 0444 8897 B1

Jon: 2967 646 9250 B2

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Its gotten a lot bigger since I joined, and that was only 2 ays ago, hard to imagine it in a few months, it'll be huge.

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Lionhart wrote
Its gotten a lot bigger since I joined, and that was only 2 ays ago, hard to
imagine it in a few months, it'll be huge.
Yeah and maybe by then we will have a Tournament with our members if GCPM11 considers it.
http://gcpm11-forums.2322141.n4.nabble.com/Gen-V-Tournament-td8.html

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Lionhart
I think he'll consider it, I know the fans like us would love a tournament.
12345 ... 7