Quantcast

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Leafeon
God wrote
I feel very welcomed.

This is "Sonic".
Well, nice username you've got there.

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Sonic
-Victory Theme-
Super Sonic And Super Shadow

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

God wrote
I feel very welcomed.

This is "Sonic".
If you're God, why are you Naruto?

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Leafeon
Gary Oak wrote
God wrote
I feel very welcomed.

This is "Sonic".
If you're God, why are you Naruto?
Yeah... this.

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

asdf movie
Hello Gian! Finally a new way to communicate with you =] ! I love spending my time on forums, hope you improve it gradually and I wish you a very good day :)
Gamer. Pro. All you need to know.

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Chris
Glad to see something like this up and running; when I first saw your vids, etc. I kept up the interest and, as soon as I noticed there was a new forum, just had to join.

Can't wait to see it improved on!

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Ptzery
Is this thread dead, or is it just... left... I guess...?
Finally!!! That was sarcasm! That was too! That too! That was too! That was true! That was sarcasm too! That was, again, sarcasm. That too. I'm not telling if that was sarcasm.

Ok, you win. What I meant to say was 'Froakie is awesome'.

(We apologize for the random signature, but we're experiencing technical problems. You'll just have to live with it.
You: 'NOOOOOOO!')

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Spooky96
Ptzery wrote
Is this thread dead, or is it just... left... I guess...?
Its simply meant for new users to read Gian's Welcome topic.

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

SuperEpicAmpharos
True that.

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

47keyblader
Hey I just started on Forums in general, do you think this would be a good place to start?
I like to play Video Games, especially Nintendo games!!!

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Gary Oak
47keyblader wrote
Hey I just started on Forums in general, do you think this would be a good place to start?
Yeah nice community

Take advice from the Motherfucking Oak

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

SuperEpicAmpharos
And you can take advice from anyone around!

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Polifroeg
You should have your own section where we can ask you questions and you could ask us questions :)
Ireland is like politoed it never stops raining

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

imacreeper5
That would be a pretty good idea!  I agree!

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

imacreeper5
A  "G&A" section of the forums!

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Gary Oak
Is there any way you can remove the 6th Gen Section because you got the X and Y Section?

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Lionhart
Yeah, and all the topics there are locked now, so there's no point in leaving the section up.

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Gary Oak wrote
Is there any way you can remove the 6th Gen Section because you got the X and Y Section?
Lionhart wrote
Yeah, and all the topics there are locked now, so there's no point in leaving the section up.
I said to GnS to remove quite some time back, but he said it won't be removed so that people can keep their post count.

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Ash Ketchum
Hi I am Ash of course and I'm not sure how I found this site. I see that Gary is on here!

Re: Welcome To The GCPM11 Forums

Gary Oak
Ash Ketchum wrote
Hi I am Ash of course and I'm not sure how I found this site. I see that Gary is on here!
Ash? How did you find this site?