What Subforums do you think this place needs?

What Subforums do you think this place needs?

IGotzDaMastaPlan
I figured I should make this since Gian didn't. What do you think Gian should add? Personally I'm thinking a fan art area or a "general gaming" thread. Oh, and Gian, I would look at this thread every once and a while ;)

Re: What Subforums do you think this place needs?

Hydreigon
Off-topic thread.
"RIP Hydreigon. I will always train you in my game to always remember you"~Mysterious trainer.

Re: What Subforums do you think this place needs?

This is what I can think as of now:

Discussion for....
Games
Anime & Manga
Competitive Battling
Battling and Trading (Already there)
Speculation (Already there)
General Discussion (Already there)
Off-Topic

Of course, if many people want it, Gian will make it.

Re: What Subforums do you think this place needs?

Spirit
One for all the fun little forum games and maybe a spam forum for people too just screw around in? ^.^ oh and a Introductions.
The world will look up and shout 'save us' and I'll whisper 'no'

Re: What Subforums do you think this place needs?

MateoPotato
Lol agreed.
Got it memorized?

Re: What Subforums do you think this place needs?

Of course! Forum Games! This place needs some role-play!

Re: What Subforums do you think this place needs?

From the top of my head I can think of a couple: Suggestions, Spin-offs, New Users Welcome etc.

Re: What Subforums do you think this place needs?

Spooky96
Gengar wrote
From the top of my head I can think of a couple: Suggestions, Spin-offs, New Users Welcome etc.
That can be just done by Gian making one topic about it, titles "New User Welcome".

Re: What Subforums do you think this place needs?

I'm surprised not a lot of people want Role-Play. On Bulbagarden there are a lot of role-players.

There also should be a Q&A

Q&A seems more like a thread then a subforum, though.

ehm, I find that people usually get bored of the rp's and the section slowly dies.
The world will look up and shout 'save us' and I'll whisper 'no'

Re: What Subforums do you think this place needs?

NaomiJoss
Role playing is not my thing at least it use to not be I haven't role played since I was 10.

Re: What Subforums do you think this place needs?

Well, they do die out eventually. So then people make new ones.

Re: What Subforums do you think this place needs?

WhiteKyurem
Maybe a discussion for each category of the Pokémon series. Like
Anime
Games (1 section for each generation)
Off-topic
General topics
The one and only.. WhiteKyurem. One of the most successful uber users in the meta-game. PM me if you would like to battle me. I need to test out my White Kyurem, so if you have a Black Kyurem, go ahead and challenge me. Thank you for your time

Re: What Subforums do you think this place needs?

IGotzDaMastaPlan
That's how a lot of forums have it. Well, I wouldn't know I've only ever used BMGf XD

Re: What Subforums do you think this place needs?

If there was a Q&A people could make separate thread to get their desired answer rather more than one person posting questions leaving some to get missed and unanswered.

LOL gengar you have 69 posts :P
"RIP Hydreigon. I will always train you in my game to always remember you"~Mysterious trainer.

Re: What Subforums do you think this place needs?

Gengar
LOL so will you soon!

Re: What Subforums do you think this place needs?

Trainer Red
FANHFOAWFOKWA
So much swag in this motherfucking house~ LOL SWAG NIGGA GET MONEY CASH MONEY GIANSUCKS MONEY MONEY
12