Quantcast

What Year?

Locked 14 messages Options

What Year?

Gengar
When do you think we will first hear about Gen VI, with the release of B2W2 and the 3DS it changed the usual "pattern" of the release of games since before this it was usually a four year gap but could we be seeing them as early as next year, especially with this Genesect movie being released and people speculating whether we will see the next generation earlier than usual or will they stick to the usual four year pattern and provide us with a game for 2013 i.e remakes? Discuss.

Re: What Year?

GCPM11
Administrator
I'm actually hoping for them to push out the R/S remakes first, but the 10th anniversary has passed and the anime is almost finished. Unless they decide to add in the battle frontier in the Unova region and release "Pokemon Gray" as a test for upcoming 3DS Pokemon games, I don't know how else they could keep the Unova region alive. If they make Pokemon Black 3 and White 3, I quit.

On the other hand, they could make a special season where Ash returns to Hoenn to promote the remakes... but that is extremely unlikely.

Re: What Year?

The Genesect movie could feature some Hoenn Pokemon (Jirachi, Regis, Latis), though a random Hoenn legendary would be rather upsetting if it didn't seem to have a spot in the movie other than "buy our remakes please". Hoenn starters could be a nostalgia stab at those of us that played them, though. Not many other Hoenn Pokemon that could make a significant cameo that I can think of.

However, you never know. Since they are supposedly going to go with some new things soon, they could stall out the remakes another year and wait until the next movie or other chance to get some hype for them in 2014.

Re: What Year?

Gengar
That was my thought, inserting some Hoenn related Pokemon in the movie as a hint towards remakes in 2013, I do hope they remake Ruby & Sapphire rather than skipping them. If not then we might see Gen VI as early as next year.

Re: What Year?

I think that the remake will come out in late 2013 or 2014.

Re: What Year?

cyndafan
I think it comes out in 2014-2015
Cant edit my avatar :( Got white 2 for christmas 3 out of 8 gyms -The Danish Trainer Cyndafan[IMG]http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/20523913/thumbs/1346291639266s.jpg[/IMG]

Re: What Year?

Gary Oak
I'm hoping 2014

Re: What Year?

Peskypengy
Would nintendo make a remake for the first games of a new gen? who knows their nintendo they do what ever they feel like
I live in Sinnoh home of the bidoofs hell ya

Re: What Year?

Gary Oak
Peskypengy wrote
Would nintendo make a remake for the first games of a new gen? who knows their nintendo they do what ever they feel like
But it doesn't seem like a likely option though

Re: What Year?

Sonic
Super Sonic And Super Shadow

Re: What Year?

Going out on a limb here, but I'm gonna guess October 2013. Worldwide, too.

Re: What Year?

Poix
dood thatd be so sickkk

Re: What Year?

Chris
Where did you get that conclusion? :P

Re: What Year?

Peter
Administrator
Locking this topic.

Please use Pokemon X and Y in general discusion
Photobucket