What can Gen 6 Bring?

Locked 31 messages Options

What can Gen 6 Bring?

Peter
Administrator
Hola compadres y mamacitas,

Now many of you are not 90 kids.  Some of you grew up during *shiver* R/S.  Now before you burn me on a cross I use to like R/S till I grew up.  To me I find pokemon is now...uhh (I got to think PG here at these forms) beating a dead horse.  Look 600+ Pokemon they need to stop.  Just look at garbador.

We have too many legendaries.   R/B where just enough.  Getting mewtoo was a reward.  Now I feel it's like.

Welcome to the world of Pokemon
 Here are 4 legendaries don't worry there are about 69 more!

*sigh*

Look the next game to me needs to be like..as much as I don't want to say it like Black and White 2.  IN ONLY ONE ASPECT!

Mix and Match Pokemon.  Make like 30 new Pokemon and 2 legendaries and mix all of the Pokemon.

That's what I want to see.  Less new Pokemon.

I feel like R/S should be remade like HG/SS.  Walk with Pokemon and have two places.

Or make a time skip like how Black and White 2 where.  Same old game new story.

Idk I can ramble more about it and I will during Pokemon month but still...Black and White where modeled after R/B.  Look the bug rock cannon digimon thing was created by plasma same way mewtoo was created.  I feel like games should stick to how they use to be.  Just in 3D.

I know this post is a mess but I'm cooking and typing on my phone.

What do you think should be done in Gen 6
Photobucket

Re: What can Gen 6 Bring?

TrueAuraGuardian
Honestly, they should stop with generation 5 and make a game that lets you go to all 5 regions whenever you want, its just a thought to be put into consideration.
White 2 FC :1808 0763 7684

Black 2 FC : 5072 1758 1735

Re: What can Gen 6 Bring?

I do like some of the Pokemon introduced in Generation V but I agree that in both Gen IV & V they introduced a ridiculous amount of legendaries.

If they carried on to do Gen VI I'd like it if they reduced the amount of New Pokemon, 156 is a lot to introduce in just one generation and 649 is bordering on too much. It would be cool if they could introduce a small amount of Pokemon, say 51 to bring the total up to 700 and then make up the rest with Pokemon from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh & Unova.

Bottom line for me is aslong as we get the RS Remakes, I'll be pretty happy.

Re: What can Gen 6 Bring?

Lionhart
Of those 51 I'd be just happy with new evolutions and 1 legend. Evolutions to weak Pokemon that no one uses so that they'd be useful.

Re: What can Gen 6 Bring?

A new Eeveelution would also be nice since they skipped it for Gen V (Same with III but could be a pattern).

Re: What can Gen 6 Bring?

Spooky96
Gengar wrote
A new Eeveelution would also be nice since they skipped it for Gen V (Same with III but could be a pattern).
They're only making Special types (Even though Physical and Special was split in IV Gen), so the only Eevee evolution which I think can come is a Dragon type. But it'll be very weird for them to simply make a 4 legged-with no wings dragon Pokemon.

Re: What can Gen 6 Bring?

OmegaAaron
Okay *Starts Typing At The Speed Of Light*
We NEED Eeveelutions (Maybe Dual Type)
I Wanna Got To Kanto/Johto Again
DON'T HAVE TRUBBISH IN THE GAME!!!!1!!!!111!!!
Customized Trainer
Menu Style Of HG/SS
Faster Game Style (NO 50 Min Pointless Monologue Im Looking At You Mom)
Good Story With Clear Motives
Choice Between Good Or Evil
Bring Back Team Rocket Or Galactic
More Space To Enter Name
Dont Battle A Breeder Every Time You Pass Them
Less Derp Pokemon (Bidoof, Sunkern, Patrat)
Faster Wi-Fi Battle System
Bring Back Limited Items In Bag (Yes I Did Like Limited Bag Room)
Professor Who Does Not Suck
Add More Of A Reason To Complete The Pokedex (Like In Gen 1)
More Optional Battles
Make Rare Candy  . . . Rare
Fix The Battle Point System And Give A Reason To Get Points
VOICE ACTING
Epic Music For All Places (More Than Gyms And 2 Cities)
Include A Poster Maybe
More 1st 2nd And 3rd Gen Evolutions
Add Starters From Older Gens As A Gift Pokemon
Fire Starter Without Secondary Fighting Type
Promotional 3DS In America
Dark Type Gym Leader
STARTER TYPES I RECOMMEND
.Water/Fighting
.Fire/Psychic
.Grass/Flying
.Water/Flying
.Fire/Steel
.Grass/Electric
.Water/Dark
.Fire/Rock
.Grass/Ice
OmegaAaron Signing Out Snesels

Re: What can Gen 6 Bring?

Yeah personally 51 new pokemon sounds perfect. Maybe 1-3 legendaries in the mix, along with the starters. I don't look for new pokemon in the game, I look for replayability and quality. Quality > Quantity. If there are less pokemon, most likely you'll get higher quality.

Re: What can Gen 6 Bring?

Gengar
They always introduce something new and unexpected with each Generation so I can only assume they would do the same for the next Generation, especially with 3DS support.

Re: What can Gen 6 Bring?

Gary Oak
I would like some duel type eeveelutions. Maybe we could have 51 pokemon and the rest be eeveelutions.
What? Too much Eevee for you?

Re: What can Gen 6 Bring?

Ziimzy
Honestly i think.... HOENN REMAKES! We don't need new poemon.
FC for trading: 3139 5105 5960 Photobucket

Re: What can Gen 6 Bring?

Ziimzy
they wont add chara customisation or good and evil choice. unnecessary and pokemon isnt the kind of series where you can play as evil.
FC for trading: 3139 5105 5960 Photobucket

Re: What can Gen 6 Bring?

Yeah like maybe ghost/dark or bug/poison

Re: What can Gen 6 Bring?

Yeh, it would be fun to see completely new dual types. I'd like to see another Ice/Flying type Pokemon.

Re: What can Gen 6 Bring?

While new Eeveelutions would be cool, more people would be upset than happy in my opinion, and I don't think they'd make new ones just yet. And it's unlikely they'd have a flying type as a starter, but their Pokemon have gotten stranger and stranger.

Re: What can Gen 6 Bring?

Gengar
I wonder if they will ever introduce dual type Eeveelutions, I know it's taking it an extra step further but it would be cool to have a Steel/Ground type Eeveelution.

Re: What can Gen 6 Bring?

Yellow de Viridian Grove
I want a game where you catch them all, All 649 where you can go to all regions and have all 6 of your Pokemon walking by your side.
Screw this site we're all here ----> http://pokeregion.com/
Yes I am a fan of Specialshipping got a problem?
The one and only Yellow

Re: What can Gen 6 Bring?

Also unlikely but I hope we see another multi region game, by that I mean travelling to more than one region.

Re: What can Gen 6 Bring?

Sonic
I expect Pokemon to stop at the 7th Region, 7 official continents. It makes a bit of sense in some way.
The next game should have a region 6, with final evolutions, and a region 7 where all past teams like rocket, and plamsa and more join together to take over the 7 regions.
Super Sonic And Super Shadow

Re: What can Gen 6 Bring?

Eliphix
But these regions aren't necessarily continent equivalents. After all, Kanto and Johto are directly connected, and neither are too large unless the Pokemon World is pretty small. Plus, they've got the Orre and Almia for Colosseum/XD and the Ranger series, respectively.

And a multi-region game would be hard since they'd have to balance the experience gain for all the regions. Unless they had a new region, and you could visit the old ones where everything started in the 60s. But even then, you'd go through one, get level 80s, and then the other four would present no new challenges.