What if, there are no Hoenn revamps?

Sonic
We'd have no right to be mad, at least disappointed. There's a possibility that Game Freak doesn't see another revamp as something worthy. Just imagine =l
Super Sonic And Super Shadow

Re: What if, there are no Hoenn revamps?

Loke the Umbreon
We shall never speak of this possibility
Loke used Foul Play

Re: What if, there are no Hoenn revamps?

Dgolddc
if that happens im done

Re: What if, there are no Hoenn revamps?

There's about 0% chance of that happening.

Re: What if, there are no Hoenn revamps?

I'm sorry, your words do not compute.

Re: What if, there are no Hoenn revamps?

I actually see this as a likely possibility, it would be awful but it's possible that they may leave Hoenn untouched. I just hope they decide to go ahead with it.

Re: What if, there are no Hoenn revamps?

Spooky96
Gengar wrote
I actually see this as a likely possibility, it would be awful but it's possible that they may leave Hoenn untouched. I just hope they decide to go ahead with it.
Why do you think its a likely possibility? R/B got remakes, G/S got remakes, and nothing is contradicting the fact that they'll they'll release the games.

Re: What if, there are no Hoenn revamps?

Gary Oak
Then I'm using this meme:

Re: What if, there are no Hoenn revamps?

Gengar
Only because of B2W2, we've had third games since Gold & Silver and then they give us two sequels rather than one third game. I'm thinking on terms of predictability, everyone is expecting the next games to be Ruby & Sapphire remakes if you back track so maybe they want to do something new. Don't get me wrong though, the only games I want more than anything are Ruby & Sapphire Remakes.

Re: What if, there are no Hoenn revamps?

AvantlaS
Doesn't Ruby & Sapphire ever feel like yesterday to you guys?
~  If you get the pic, it's a joke - Say what you want  ~

Dragon Type supporter.
You just gotta love 5th Gen Pokémon.
Hi, I'm AvantaS. :D

Re: What if, there are no Hoenn revamps?

Gengar
More like 10 years ago, it actually does feel like a really long time since they were released.

I really wouldn't be surprised if they just dodge Hoenn... They would have to keep remaking EVERY generation after like, a long period of time. R/B/Y, and G/S/C were only revamped because they needed to get a modern update. R/S/E are already on the new-age, the Pokemon in those games can be transferred over.
Super Sonic And Super Shadow

Re: What if, there are no Hoenn revamps?

Gengar
Thing is, in terms of graphics and compatibility I think Hoenn is the last region that is in need of a remake. With the 3DS you can no longer have a GBA dual slot, the graphics are clearly outdated in contrast to B2W2 graphics, time based events no longer work etc. Sinnoh is fine.

Re: What if, there are no Hoenn revamps?

Eliphix
The new age point is very valid, but they are a business. And these remakes are going to have lots of sales if they make them. And Gengar also has a point; the DSi and 3DS can no longer play those titles, so the Pokemon in those games can't be transfered over unless you still have an old DS or DS Lite.

True, true.
Super Sonic And Super Shadow

Re: What if, there are no Hoenn revamps?

StickDude
The reason they made R/B and G/S remakes was because you couldn't trade Pokemon from them over to newer games.
Black 2 FC: 1765-0498-0357

Re: What if, there are no Hoenn revamps?

Peter
Administrator
I feel like we don't need a reboot.
I feel like pokemon is reaching its end.
Photobucket

Re: What if, there are no Hoenn revamps?

Lionhart
GoldndSilver7 wrote
I feel like we don't need a reboot.
I feel like pokemon is reaching its end.
I hope not, I think they can do more

Re: What if, there are no Hoenn revamps?

noooo it cant be the end

Re: What if, there are no Hoenn revamps?

Lionhart
Dgolddc wrote
noooo it cant be the end
I dont think it will end, I'm sure Gamefreak would give us notice if its gonna end