What if they're just spin-off Wii U games?

What if they're just spin-off Wii U games?

Sonic
I wouldn't get your hopes up too high.
Cause Game Freak can throw anything at us.
Super Sonic And Super Shadow

Re: What if they're just spin-off Wii U games?

Lionhart
Sonic wrote
I wouldn't get your hopes up too high.
Cause Game Freak can throw anything at us.
You mean the recent announcement or the R/S/E remakes?

Re: What if they're just spin-off Wii U games?

Gengar
As far as I'm aware Game Freak don't deal with spin-offs, if it was something like Rumble Blast 3, Stadium etc it would be by someone else, that's why this announcement could be big because Masuda is appearing alongside Shigeki Morimoto who are both highly involved with main games.

Re: What if they're just spin-off Wii U games?

Chris
^ That's what I figured. I mean it would be one thing if it was just a general announcement but, with Game Freak being the main advertising(correct me if I'm wrong) for this announcement, I really see it being main game related.

Re: What if they're just spin-off Wii U games?

Lionhart
It could even just be a special wi-fi event cuz gamefreak does announce those. But then again its always around this time of the year that they announce something big

Re: What if they're just spin-off Wii U games?

Chris
Yeah and the way they are advertising it makes it sound like it's going to be bigger than some event.

When he mentioned "That announcement at this time of the year" I was sold, it truly is around this time where shit gets down at the GF HQ.
Super Sonic And Super Shadow

Re: What if they're just spin-off Wii U games?

Gengar
They've done all of the Gen V events and the Genesect event was recently publicized so I think we can rule out a Wi-Fi event. I think it's going to be a game but I'm clueless to as to what game(s) it will be.