What if this happened to you?

Slaking
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2E69k7BYd8

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vhq6h2ZPB8
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: What if this happened to you?

Is that in Pokemon Black or Pokemon White?

Re: What if this happened to you?

You guys are tempting me to death because YouTube hasn't been working for days for me.

Re: What if this happened to you?

Blastoise
It's the 'A wild Michael Jackson appeared!' video. Which you've probably heard of/seen before.

Re: What if this happened to you?

Slaking
Here, I'll explain it as short as I can:

Part 1 = a lv. 80 Michael Jackson appears in Emerald. Trainer sends out Manetric, Vulpix, Psyduck, and Pikachu, and MJ destroys them all; Trainer is out of Pokemon, MJ uses Molest.

Part 2 = Trainer from FR/LG walks into Neverland Ranch, goes up to tombstone, MJ appears again. Trainer sends out Eevee, Sudowoodo, Ditto, Dragonite, Scizor, and Magikarp, but MJ counters with Smooth Criminal, Somebody's Watchin' Me, Maccauly Culkin, Kanye West, and Taylor Swift. Trainer tries to use Master Ball, but MJ deflects it back and catches Trainer.
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: What if this happened to you?

Oh those 2 videos. Yup I've seen that one, I found MJ one damn hilarious the first time I saw it.

Re: What if this happened to you?

Leafeon
Yeah they're my two favorite spoof videos.

Re: What if this happened to you?

KeeperOfTheTriforce wrote
Here, I'll explain it as short as I can:

Part 1 = a lv. 80 Michael Jackson appears in Emerald. Trainer sends out Manetric, Vulpix, Psyduck, and Pikachu, and MJ destroys them all; Trainer is out of Pokemon, MJ uses Molest.

Part 2 = Trainer from FR/LG walks into Neverland Ranch, goes up to tombstone, MJ appears again. Trainer sends out Eevee, Sudowoodo, Ditto, Dragonite, Scizor, and Magikarp, but MJ counters with Smooth Criminal, Somebody's Watchin' Me, Maccauly Culkin, Kanye West, and Taylor Swift. Trainer tries to use Master Ball, but MJ deflects it back and catches Trainer.
Dude don't forget that Magikarp turned gay.

Re: What if this happened to you?

ReshZek95
I've seen this video several times already
White 2 FC: GRAY 4170 5474 4280

Re: What if this happened to you?

Slaking
And that's why you never use a fish Pokemon on Kanye West... instead, use Meloetta.
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...