What's your favorite Pokemon? ULTIMATE TEST

What's your favorite Pokemon? ULTIMATE TEST

Just click http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~msandbot/pokemon/blackwhite.html

My top 10 was:
1. Charmander
2. Lanturn
3. Pikachu
4. Lilligant
5. Meganium
6. Linoone
7. Leafeon
8. Phanpy
9. Mew
10. Togepi

Post your top 10!

Re: What's your favorite Pokemon? ULTIMATE TEST

Gary Oak
I gave up after having to select between Ralts and Charmander q_q

Re: What's your favorite Pokemon? ULTIMATE TEST

Blastoise
I had to choose between Blastoise and Charmander :(

Re: What's your favorite Pokemon? ULTIMATE TEST

Slaking
Here's 2 lists of top 17 most and least favorites (NOT including Starters, Legendaries, or other exclusives).

The lists each have one Pokemon from every type:

Best:
1. Slaking (fave Normal)
2. Eelektross (fave Electric)
3. Chandelure (fave Ghost)
4. Metagross (Steel)
5. Shiftry (Grass)
6. Togekiss (Flying)
7. Gallade (Fighting)
8. Hydreigon (Dark)
9. Ludicolo (Water)
10. Magmortar (Fire)
11. Tyranitar (Rock)
12. Scolipede (Bug)
13. Reuniclus (Psychic)
14. Rhyperior (Ground)
15. Crobat (Poison)
16. Dragonite (Dragon)
17. Walrein (Ice)

Worst:
1. Dunsparse (Most Despised Normal/Overall)
2. Stunfisk (Ground)
3. Wobuffet (Psychic)
4. Garbodor (Poison; seriously, what kind of friggin' Pokemon is trash?!)
5. Pachirisu (Electric)
6. Shuckle (Bug)
7. Shedinja (Ghost)
8. Sableye (Dark)
9. Mawile (Steel)
10. Pelipper (Flying)
11. Carnivine (Grass)
12. Mightyena (Dark; Gamefreak should have given us an evolution)
13. Scrafty (Fighting)
14. Rapidash (Fire)
15. Cryogonal (Ice; looks creepy and doesn't make a lot of sense )
16. Luvdisc (Water)
17. Druddigon (Dragon; not a bad Pokemon, but it has wings, shouldn't it be half Flying-type?!)
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: What's your favorite Pokemon? ULTIMATE TEST

Slaking
THIS post is for the best/worst Starters (in my opinion; I have explanations):

Gen. 1: All Equal: Each starter in this generation is actually good, with varying factors; Venusaur excels at

HP, Charizard has good Speed and physical offense, and Blastoise has decent Defense and Special Defense,

but all have great Special Attack.

Gen. 2: Best= Cyndaquil; Worst= Chikorita: If you start with Cyndaquil, you'll make your battles fast and

easy due to Typhlosion's awesome speed and special attack. For Chikorita, you're making your adventure a

challenge; Meganium has good HP and defense, but hardly learns any offensive moves. Tododile is for the

neutralist: even stats with high physical power, but rarely learns Water moves.

Gen.3: Best= Torchic; Worst= Mudkip: Even though Torchic does have a rocky start, getting a Blaziken is

totally worth it (great offense and moveset); Getting a Mudkip means having to deal with Swampert's

abysmal Speed; it learns good moves, but can be often too slow to move in for the kill. The neutral

here is Treecko, with it's evolved forms' high speed and fair moveset.

Gen.4: Best= Turtwig; Worst= Chimchar: Surprising, but the Grass starter here is actually good; as a

Torterra, it learns amazing moves, and can be a force to be reckoned with despite its sluggish

speed. Chimchar's evolved forms may have good speed and offense, but it has terrible defense and

a less-than-stellar moveset (this was rectified slightly in gen 5, where mine knows, Blast Burn, Flare Blitz,

Close Combat, and Acrobatics). Piplup is for those who want a middle-of-the-road approach, with it's final

form's Water/Steel typing and unique moveset.

Gen. 5: Best= Tepig; Worst= Snivy: I know, hardly anyone wanted Tepig because of Emboar's typing

(ANOTHER FIRE/FIGHTING???!!!), but Emboar is surprisingly good; very slow and poor defense, but

has superb health and sheer physical strength, plus good moves. Snivy and its evolutions have the highest

speed and defensive stats, but suck at everything else (good moves, but low attack mean little damage,

but it does strike first.) Again, a Water starter is the neutral one; Samurott has even stats but the best

Special Attack, a good match for moves like Hydro Pump, and it also learns other unique moves.
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: What's your favorite Pokemon? ULTIMATE TEST

400 left ;-;
wish me luck... well I guess it would be 399...

Re: What's your favorite Pokemon? ULTIMATE TEST

u dont liek mudkipz?

Re: What's your favorite Pokemon? ULTIMATE TEST

Slaking
I don't hate Mudkip; I just said that its stats are not as good as the other 2 starters. I would sooner start

with Mudkip than Chikorita any day. Mudkip's evolved forms have their uses, and they learn great moves

(though they could have made a better design for Swampert). So no, I'm not hating on Mudkip, sorry

if I offended anyone.
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: What's your favorite Pokemon? ULTIMATE TEST

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... ;-; why why why why why

Dunsparce vs. Dratini...
Garbodor vs. Wingull...
Dratini vs. Torchic...
Misdreavus vs. Quilava...
Garbodor vs. Mudkip...

Then the rest ended up being everything vs. Dratini...

1. Dratini
2. Quilava
3. Volcarona
4. Snivy
5. Typhlosion
6. Mudkip
7. Primeape... which I actually hate, don't know how that happened...
8. Eevee
9. Wailord
10. Garbodor <--- Yes. That is one of my favorites. Just poor Dunsparce and Wingull are left out... ;-;

7. Primeape... which I actually hate

Re: What's your favorite Pokemon? ULTIMATE TEST

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

Re: What's your favorite Pokemon? ULTIMATE TEST

IT'S A BALL OF FUZZ WITH ARMS, GARY! Well, it's ok... it's really just meh... well, idk...

Gary. Stahp. Stahp making me like things. STAHP NOW, GARY!

Re: What's your favorite Pokemon? ULTIMATE TEST

:C

Re: What's your favorite Pokemon? ULTIMATE TEST

This actually had an emotional effect. I had to make some tough decisions for this ;~;

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

I don't even like Sealeo, or Marshstomp, or Regice :S I had to kill off Espeon, Deoxys, Rhydon, Cubone, Ludicolo, and Armaldo for this list. I'm dead inside.

Re: What's your favorite Pokemon? ULTIMATE TEST

Gary Oak
Eliphix wrote
7.
DAT BOW

Re: What's your favorite Pokemon? ULTIMATE TEST

ikr it really plays with your emotions

Re: What's your favorite Pokemon? ULTIMATE TEST

Blastoise wrote
I had to choose between Blastoise and Charmander :(
I had to choose between ME and MAGIKARP, me and snivy

Also made me choose between shaymin and flygon - my two favorite pokemon

made me choose between raquaza and mew

made me choose between weavile and mismagius

made me choose between grovyle and lugia

PLEASE RANDOM GENERATOR, STOP IT YOU ARE MAKING ME HURT ON THE INSIDE HAVING TO MAKE THESE DECISIONS

The results weren't very accurate, it said ludicolo and torkoal were in my top ten, along with jolteon -___-

I do somewhat like them, but nowhere near my top ten

But in all seriousness, some of these made me really emotional :(

Re: What's your favorite Pokemon? ULTIMATE TEST

SuperEpicAmpharos
i swear if this thing makes me do quilava or ampharos i will rage

Re: What's your favorite Pokemon? ULTIMATE TEST

mersnake
😕