What?

Yellow de Viridian Grove
I typed in Pokemon on Google and see this on the side.

Screw this site we're all here ----> http://pokeregion.com/
Yes I am a fan of Specialshipping got a problem?
The one and only Yellow

Re: What?

Dgolddc
buy it

Re: What?

Yellow de Viridian Grove
Eh I'm out of money right now I think ill just wait till it comes out.
Screw this site we're all here ----> http://pokeregion.com/
Yes I am a fan of Specialshipping got a problem?
The one and only Yellow

Re: What?

That could be a pre-order. Hmmm...

Re: What?

ReshZek95
Holy shit! I'm wondering if that is actually available right now or just a pre-order.....
White 2 FC: GRAY 4170 5474 4280

Re: What?

Gary Oak
Walmart wrote
Preorder this item today and it should ship on 12/31/2013
Walmart wrote
Preorder this item today and it should ship on 12/31/2013
Walmart wrote
12/31/2013
._.

Well fuck that...
White 2 FC: GRAY 4170 5474 4280

Re: What?

I don't see any problem with that :3

Sounds good to me. Thank you Walmart :P

Re: What?

SuperEpicAmpharos
dude. they said it would be released INTERNATIONALLY in october. Why get it 2 months after? Plus, it's after christmas.