What the German chocolate fudge cake...

SuperEpicAmpharos
Happened to these forums? When I was on actively, it seemed so much better. Now too much change for me to handle is going on with people insulting change and frequent n words. (no pun intended.) I don't see what your problem is!!!! STOP THIS NONSENSE PLEASE!!!!!! Any hateful replies, and I will very much attempt to put them down. Idk if it's an inside joke or anything, but seriously, please stop.

Re: What the German chocolate fudge cake...

Blastoise
We MIGHT have gotten really mad Gian and tried to kill his forums :3

Re: What the German chocolate fudge cake...

Riolu
We can supply you a reason.

A few months ago, CloneCharizard and GCPM11 made a new forum site for us to migrate to, we were looking forward to this.

HOWEVER.

When everything was up and running, GCPM11 decided to mess with the files without backing them up, causing the new forums to not respond and was never repaired, this got us all very pissed, so Clone again started a new forum with Eliphix, we all migrated, looking back to what he's done...

I don't really know anymore, but right now, on the new forums, we have active moderators and admins, so we can deal with idiots a lot more without having to get Peter on to do it for us since he was the only active one.

The story ends here.
I'm a Riolu. DON'T PAT ME!