What will the first Wii U Pokemon game be?

What will the first Wii U Pokemon game be?

IGotzDaMastaPlan
With the Wii U being out for over a month, we're all still waiting for a Pokemon game. I got the deluxe set for Christmas, so I'm set. What do you think the first Pokemon game will be?
Here are some possibilities:
Rumble 3?
Battle Revolution 2?
Colosseum 3 or XD 2?
A sequel to a handheld sidegame like MD or Ranger?
Or something completely new....

Re: What will the first Wii U Pokemon game be?

Gengar
I think Rumble 3, I hope Colosseum remake.

Re: What will the first Wii U Pokemon game be?

IGotzDaMastaPlan
Colosseum remake seems cool, I never played the first one. Side note: posted from my Wii U

Re: What will the first Wii U Pokemon game be?

Sonic
No remakes, sequels :D
Stadium
Stadium 2
Colo.
Darkness
Revolution
United
:)
Super Sonic And Super Shadow

Re: What will the first Wii U Pokemon game be?

Most likely we'll get Rumble 3. Though can't be sure for anything.

Re: What will the first Wii U Pokemon game be?

Loke the Umbreon
Hopefully we don't get that stupid farm game again
Loke used Foul Play

I'm going to agree on that Rumble, but it would be nice if they tried something else.
Super Sonic And Super Shadow

Re: What will the first Wii U Pokemon game be?

Never played it, was it really that bad?
Note: I'm speaking of retail games, not download. Although it will most likely be both.

Re: What will the first Wii U Pokemon game be?

Loke the Umbreon wrote
Hopefully we don't get that stupid farm game again
What? You didn't find Pokemon Ranch to be the masterpiece that Pokemon needed?

But seriously, we better get something great before they try to pull that garbage on us again.

Re: What will the first Wii U Pokemon game be?

Gengar
I think it's safe to say that Pokemon will make an appearence on the Wii U in some way. It will be interesting to see how.

Re: What will the first Wii U Pokemon game be?

Eliphix
I do hope, however, that they do not just have a Battle Revolution game except with the newer Pokemon where you just use the gamepad for the moves. It actually sounds like something that they'd pull.

Re: What will the first Wii U Pokemon game be?

I'm hoping for a Battle Revolution remake

Re: What will the first Wii U Pokemon game be?

StickDude
I've never really enjoyed spin-off Pokemon games. Unless they decide to move the main series to consoles, I couldn't care less.
Black 2 FC: 1765-0498-0357

Re: What will the first Wii U Pokemon game be?

Gengar
The only spinoffs I really enjoy are Mystery Dungeon & Ranger so it would be cool to see one of those on the Wii U, although it would be difficult to use the loop system in ranger on a Wii U Console.

Re: What will the first Wii U Pokemon game be?

Chris
A Colosseum/XD sequel and Pokemon Snap 2 are what I am looking forward to. Remember that video that showed the different ways the Gamepad could be used, specifically the part where it was like a scope for that baseball game? Snap 2 would be perfect for that function; It would be like using the Gamepad as a camera to catch the snapshots!

Re: What will the first Wii U Pokemon game be?

Pokemonsean
Maybe another mystery dungeon game witch is very unlikely or hopefully like you said colosseum 3 or XD 2

Re: What will the first Wii U Pokemon game be?

I WANT A COLOSSEUM 2 or 3 or whatever!  No remake though, I want something new with new pokemon and story line and region!

Re: What will the first Wii U Pokemon game be?

Polifroeg
I soooooo want stadium 3
Ireland is like politoed it never stops raining

Re: What will the first Wii U Pokemon game be?

I'm surprised there wasn't a Pokemon NintendoLand attraction. It could have been one of the bests D:

Re: What will the first Wii U Pokemon game be?

Polifroeg
Pokemon snap would work on 3ds and wii u but as a downloadable becus it is not big enough
Ireland is like politoed it never stops raining
12