Wifi Tournament!

This will be using Pokemon Black, Pokemon White, Pokemon Black 2, and Pokemon White 2! I would love if Gary could do the brackets, and I will be giving away a prankster Riolu with a focus sash and the move roar! So join now! Starts Feb 17th at 1:00 PM CST.This will be Flat Rule!

Re: Wifi Tournament!

Participants List:
1.SuperEpicAmpharos
2.Loke The Umbreon
3.Dgolddc
4.Gary Oak
5.Blastoise
6.
7.
8.
 Post your friend code so your opponent can add each other! Mine can be found on my I want to battle topic in competetive battling.

Re: Wifi Tournament!

Loke the Umbreon
count me in. fc is 3783 7095 7740 Michael
Loke used Foul Play

Re: Wifi Tournament!

SuperEpicAmpharos
ok.

Re: Wifi Tournament!

can i join

Re: Wifi Tournament!

SuperEpicAmpharos
sure.

Re: Wifi Tournament!

flat or non restricted

Re: Wifi Tournament!

SuperEpicAmpharos
ooh.
i should add that.

Re: Wifi Tournament!

Dgolddc
 black 2   2237 5088 7527     white 2     2280 5262 6558   and during different rounds can we switch pokemon teams or same team all the way

Re: Wifi Tournament!

SuperEpicAmpharos
Switch pokemon.

Re: Wifi Tournament!

Dgolddc
ok do you need a countdown http://countingdownto.com/

Re: Wifi Tournament!

SuperEpicAmpharos
i do.

Re: Wifi Tournament!

Re: Wifi Tournament!

Gary Oak
I'm in

Re: Wifi Tournament!

Can I join?

Re: Wifi Tournament!

SuperEpicAmpharos
This tournament will be postponed until i get my 3ds back. I was recently in iss so i am grounded from it. I will notify you when we will continue. Sorry for the inconvience.

Re: Wifi Tournament!

Dgolddc
the only person who gets grounded right before the tournament they are hosting

Re: Wifi Tournament!

SuperEpicAmpharos
All right. Post some convenient times. I am back baby :D

Re: Wifi Tournament!

SuperEpicAmpharos
Today or tommorow only!

Re: Wifi Tournament!