Wifi Tournament!

Re: Wifi Tournament!

SuperEpicAmpharos
oh nvm. its tommorow lol

Re: Wifi Tournament!

Dgolddc
at 1 still?

Re: Wifi Tournament!

SuperEpicAmpharos
yep.

Re: Wifi Tournament!

SuperEpicAmpharos
if we have a no-show we will be all good.

Re: Wifi Tournament!

SuperEpicAmpharos
It will be only single battles :)

Re: Wifi Tournament!

Loke the Umbreon
so this will start soon. anyone wanna practice battle
Loke used Foul Play

Re: Wifi Tournament!

SuperEpicAmpharos
bring it lol

Re: Wifi Tournament!

SuperEpicAmpharos
every really must add everybody, it is kinda required because you might be up against anyone lol

Re: Wifi Tournament!

Loke the Umbreon
all right
Loke used Foul Play

Re: Wifi Tournament!

SuperEpicAmpharos
Post your fc!!

Re: Wifi Tournament!

SuperEpicAmpharos
If you do not post here by 1:20, you be counted as a no-show.

Re: Wifi Tournament!

SuperEpicAmpharos
from 1:00 to 1:20

Re: Wifi Tournament!

SuperEpicAmpharos
one second...

Re: Wifi Tournament!

SuperEpicAmpharos
coming back...

Re: Wifi Tournament!

Loke the Umbreon
gimme like ten minutes i wanna do a little training
Loke used Foul Play

Re: Wifi Tournament!

SuperEpicAmpharos
k. ill tell you something once you come back.

Re: Wifi Tournament!

SuperEpicAmpharos
waiting lol

Re: Wifi Tournament!