Wifi Tournament!

Re: Wifi Tournament!

Loke the Umbreon
yea you can Dgold did it
Loke used Foul Play

Re: Wifi Tournament!

SuperEpicAmpharos
he used an ar lol

Re: Wifi Tournament!

SuperEpicAmpharos
oh wait that was reshzek

Re: Wifi Tournament!

Loke the Umbreon
dude go in the wifi club now
Loke used Foul Play

Re: Wifi Tournament!

Ruby
Change of plans. We can battle again
#1 at contests I can make any pokemon beautiful

Re: Wifi Tournament!

SuperEpicAmpharos
lolz. one second

Re: Wifi Tournament!

im here

Re: Wifi Tournament!

Loke the Umbreon
lol the tournament's already over superepic won
Loke used Foul Play

Re: Wifi Tournament!

and i dont use ar to make my pokemon i use it if someone else wants one so i can put there ot but i train and catch mine in the game

Re: Wifi Tournament!

its at  1

Re: Wifi Tournament!

Loke the Umbreon
at 1 central time
Loke used Foul Play

Re: Wifi Tournament!

its 3:03 pm -_-

Re: Wifi Tournament!

Dgolddc
no its 1  10 my time

Re: Wifi Tournament!

SuperEpicAmpharos
-_- the clock.

Re: Wifi Tournament!

Dgolddc
wow i wasnt looking at the clock my alarm woke m up about 30 min ago i was asleep cuz i went to bed at 6 am

Re: Wifi Tournament!

Loke the Umbreon
how did you make the genesect with my OT and ID
Loke used Foul Play

Re: Wifi Tournament!

Dgolddc
pokesav  only cuz i forgot how to change it in the game theres a way to change it in the game

Re: Wifi Tournament!

Oh shit, friend code is 3394-4716-4678

Re: Wifi Tournament!

Loke the Umbreon
dude you're so late it's rediculous
Loke used Foul Play

Re: Wifi Tournament!

there should be another tournament for everyone who missed it