X and Y Mascots Speculation

Slaking

Hey everyone. Slaking here. Last night,  I was thinking about a way to get some more discussion here in the X and Y forums again. Then, a thought occurred to me: nobody's been talking about the FINER details regarding Xerneas and Yveltal! By which, I mean movesets, abilities, stat comparisons, and possibly Shiny appearance; all we've heard (as far as speculation) is trying to find out what type they are, as well as the inspiration for them.

So what I want to discuss here is: Why would we want either of them for battle? Which one, in your opinion, would you choose (which will obviously dictate which version you'll get). What could they learn? What are their differences/similarities (in terms of stats, like Attack and Special Attack?) What are their possible abilities, whether new or old? And, on a less important note, what would they look like as Shinies?

P.S. I wish these were the official box arts, but they're just ideas I found on the internet.
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: X and Y Mascots Speculation

IGotzDaMastaPlan
I don't like the box art. Anywho, I find the mascots of most games to be almost useless in battle. I almost never used my Zekrom in White.

Re: X and Y Mascots Speculation

ReshZek95
On a scale from 1-10 I would give this an 8.5 and I cant wait to see their shinies too, but what I really want to see is the one that will be in their trio(Probabaly some sort of Z shaped legendary)
White 2 FC: GRAY 4170 5474 4280

Re: X and Y Mascots Speculation

Mudkip
X and Y ledgendary pokemon should have ultamite moves that can only be learned at level 100
Charmander

Re: X and Y Mascots Speculation

Yellow de Viridian Grove
Box arts ok and what if the shinys were the colors reversed like Xerneas is red Yveltal is blue that kinda sounds lazy though...
Screw this site we're all here ----> http://pokeregion.com/
Yes I am a fan of Specialshipping got a problem?
The one and only Yellow

Re: X and Y Mascots Speculation

LegendOfGodness
I LIKE THIS ONE BETTER !!!!!