Quantcast

Youtube Channels

Peter
Administrator
Hey guys if you have a youtube channel and want to spread the word post your channel(s) here

Tell us what types of videos do you make and etc

Mine are

TheLegendOfPeter all nintendo videos
GoldndSlver7 my old lp's
Photobucket

Re: Youtube Channels

your back finally the community really needs your help

 i have this channel that i do only pokemon walkthroughs and updates https://www.youtube.com/user/Dgolddc?feature=mhee

 this one is where i upload lp's wifi battles for any nintendo  game http://www.youtube.com/user/DgolddcExtra

and my third channel which will be coming soon is where i will give my opinion and a rating on the  game i play http://www.youtube.com/user/Dgolddcc?feature=mhee

Re: Youtube Channels

Good to see you back Peter!

My channel is zoruasnivy, I make horrible quality videos that you probably shouldn't watch.

Re: Youtube Channels

Dgolddc
its probably better than mine

Re: Youtube Channels

Leafeon
Dgolddc wrote
its probably better than mine
I highly doubt that. I record a DS using a camera, when I should be using hypercam with a ROM.

Re: Youtube Channels

Gary Oak
http://www.youtube.com/user/jeepsollender?feature=mhee

I don't have a video uploading schedule, I upload at random.

Btw last time i checked, I had 54 subscribers, how the fuck did I get 62? O_O

Here's my other one (Mainly for commenting)
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAeY_D5lr073QT_PiocAugw?feature=mhee

Re: Youtube Channels

Yellow de Viridian Grove
My Channel is Hawktalon18 I make speedpaint's gaming videos etc -3-
http://www.youtube.com/user/Hawktalon18?feature=mhum <-- link
Screw this site we're all here ----> http://pokeregion.com/
Yes I am a fan of Specialshipping got a problem?
The one and only Yellow

Re: Youtube Channels

Glad you're back :) My is channel is TheMostAnnoyingZeno, I've made some Black and White (2) videos, but nothing too exciting.

Re: Youtube Channels

Leafeon
Blastoise wrote
Glad you're back :) My is channel is TheMostAnnoyingZeno, I've made some Black and White (2) videos, but nothing too exciting.
I've watched some videos from your channel, I think! o3o I've definitely heard of you.

Re: Youtube Channels

Blastoise
I used to make TGC videos a while back, but I deleted them. Might that be it?

Re: Youtube Channels

Leafeon
Blastoise wrote
I used to make TGC videos a while back, but I deleted them. Might that be it?
Possibly. But only if you opened up booster packs. Otherwise, probably just saw you surfing youtube or something. Or maybe commenting on a video. I don't know.

Re: Youtube Channels

Blastoise
Yeah, I didn't do pack openings. Maybe one of Gian's livestream or something? I always spammed the comments.

Re: Youtube Channels

I love the hypocritical feel and irony in this thread. This is a dupe of an early thread I made, and when someone else made a dupe of that you locked it.
Anywho click this. I play with building blocks in a game. You can also mine and craft in said game.

Re: Youtube Channels

Dgolddc wrote
your back finally the community really needs your help
Peter: I'll be back in 30 days see ya!

Let's face it, we need A LOT of help

Re: Youtube Channels

Blastoise wrote
Yeah, I didn't do pack openings. Maybe one of Gian's livestream or something? I always spammed the comments.
Ahhhh. That would be why then. I used to always watch his livestreams.

Re: Youtube Channels

Powerful Pika
Hi Peter, big fan, would subscribe if I had a YouTube account... Anyways, my friend  needs help getting subs. He only has 4 and he's been on utube for a year. Can u guys check him out and if u like, sub. Here's the link.
http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCSWB9S1EnafpqPLXVjKle1w... thanks!