any one want to trade for my genesect

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: any one want to trade for my genesect

Eliphix
Yes sir, I'd take that. What kind of Pokemon are you looking for?

Re: any one want to trade for my genesect

Idk offer some i really dont care im just trying to get rid of some because i have no room in my pc

Re: any one want to trade for my genesect

Eliphix
Well, how about a Chimchar? I've got a box full.
I've also got plenty of Eevee's, if that's your thing.
If you're looking for a legendary, I've got a Keldeo with your name on it.

Re: any one want to trade for my genesect

Dgolddc
i have 4 boxes of keldeo like i said i really donk care its what ever you feal like tradig me

So uh, sure I'll take a Genesect for my Chimchar. Wanna just do it now?

ok sure my fc is  2237 5088 7527

Re: any one want to trade for my genesect

Eliphix
Pokemon White - Dezar - 3611 9839 8058

Re: any one want to trade for my genesect

im in

Re: any one want to trade for my genesect

Eliphix
You should probably accept my attempts to trade.

Re: any one want to trade for my genesect

your not in

Re: any one want to trade for my genesect

Eliphix
Well I can see you in here. Are you sure you put in my friend code right?

3611-9839-8058

Re: any one want to trade for my genesect

oshawattfan257
ill trade u a zecrom lv 50 caught in a pokeball not a masterball and it was not hacked :) reply to this

Re: any one want to trade for my genesect

Spooky96
oshawattfan257 wrote
ill trade u a zecrom lv 50 caught in a pokeball not a masterball and it was not hacked :) reply to this
Oh my...that would have taken so much time.

hey um how do u enter a fc i want in on this :)

Re: any one want to trade for my genesect

oshawattfan257
i had alot of pokeballs and yes it took me around 1hr to do that

Re: any one want to trade for my genesect

Sir. Mud
I want one, could we trade right now? :)

Re: any one want to trade for my genesect

Ziimzy
dgolddc9878 wrote
i have alot of game stop event genesect all real from the event well i have about 60+ so if any one wants one just offer something    poekmon for trade: genesect lv 15  moves techno blast  magnet bomb soler beam  signal beam ability download  item none
is it untouched? will trade for a gamestop celebi? or any legendary thats not event at all?
FC for trading: 3139 5105 5960 Photobucket

Re: any one want to trade for my genesect

Eliphix
Ziimzy wrote
is it untouched? will trade for a gamestop celebi? or any legendary thats not event at all?
Yes, his Genesects are all untouched. I'm sure he'll trade you once he's online, but he was online all through about 12 am - 8 am GMT, so he probably won't be here for a while.

Re: any one want to trade for my genesect

ill trade any one who wants one right now just put your friend code