arbok does not evolve into seviper

Dgolddc
so i was watching pokemon online and in one of the pokemon challenges they ask which pokemon evolves into arbok.   sableye, arbok or suicune  the answer was arbok  but arbok does not evolve http://www.pokemon.com/us/tv-episodes/pokemon-episodes/#5c99ece82eae42a9a58fd43dec07e31d

Re: arbok does not evolve into seviper

Lionhart
Probably just an error. Pretty sure most people know Arbok doesn't evolve lol

Re: arbok does not evolve into seviper

Ekans evolves into Arbok TC.
And whatever you saw is called trolling.

Re: arbok does not evolve into seviper

Dgolddc
i know ekans evolves into arbok

Re: arbok does not evolve into seviper

Joekemaster
I dont think it's considered trolling when it is an official Pokemon episode.
  "Just go and find more. All you have to do is find more fun and happy things. It's not so hard. C'mon let's go."

                             ~Clannad

Re: arbok does not evolve into seviper

Yellow de Viridian Grove
So witch hack do I need to use?
(insert pikachu here -.-)
Screw this site we're all here ----> http://pokeregion.com/
Yes I am a fan of Specialshipping got a problem?
The one and only Yellow

Re: arbok does not evolve into seviper

Polifroeg
Maybe a pokemon was going 2 be made that he evolved into but they scrapped it, could be rereleased in x and y because old pokemon will be in it!
Ireland is like politoed it never stops raining

Re: arbok does not evolve into seviper

RayquazaX
Kobra snd snake...

Re: arbok does not evolve into seviper

Ash Ketchum
According to my Hoenn PokeDex and 4 Kidz it does!

Re: arbok does not evolve into seviper

Gary Oak
Ash Ketchum wrote
According to my Hoenn PokeDex and 4 Kidz it does!
Ash you're wrong.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Arbok#Evolution
See Seviper in there?

Re: arbok does not evolve into seviper

Ash Ketchum
Oh really Gary? Then why does it say it in my PokeDex?

That PokeDex is outdated. Use a more recent PokeDex and ARBOK DOES NOT EVOLVE INTO SEVIPER! I should know since I am a Pokemon Researcher.

Re: arbok does not evolve into seviper

Ash Ketchum
Gary Oak wrote
Ash Ketchum wrote
Okay Gary, whatever you say :C

Glad you came into your senses "Pokemon Master"

Thank you for calling me a Pokemon Master :)

Sarcasm idiot, have you heard of it?

Gary, I know I have never won a tournament other than the Orange Islands, can we get back on topic now?

You're the one who said Arbok evolves into Seviper.

You're the one who said Arbok evolves into Seviper.
-_-

Re: arbok does not evolve into seviper

imacreeper5
Wow Ash you have decided to show yourself. Although you are a little late I am sure Gary and you will have a fun time bickering...I'll be in my office training Umbreon and watching this non-sense.