boy eeveelution

Dgolddc
every one thinks that there will be 2 eeveelutions a male and a female sylveon being the female so what do you think the  male one would look like

found this on google

Re: boy eeveelution

Eliphix
No, monsieur, you have it all wrong. We French do not all wear the berets all the time.

Bonjour.

Re: boy eeveelution

Gary Oak
Interesting concept, but I don't think the Male Sylveon would have Pink on it...

Re: boy eeveelution

The colors are switched....that's it?

Re: boy eeveelution

Re: boy eeveelution

Looks cool, but we all know Slyveon is a flying-type.

Re: boy eeveelution

I'm not sure where I read it, but I remember that "from a source that's usually reliable and is correct" it said that a Fairy type will be introduced.

Now that you look at the new evee evolution, it does kind of look like a fairy.

Though I hope this is a false thing.

Re: boy eeveelution

Slaking

This is the ONLY form Sylveon will be, and it's Flying-type...
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: boy eeveelution

Gary Oak wrote
Interesting concept, but I don't think the Male Sylveon would have Pink on it...
Pink is the manliest color.

At first I didn't think this was gonna be real. Thinking about it, maybe they will do a thing like Jellicent and the other one. Oh my... I'm starting to forget names... ;-;

Re: boy eeveelution

Dgolddc
Frillish?

Re: boy eeveelution

Benjeon looks cool, but that beret is a no-no.

Re: boy eeveelution

Spooky96 wrote
I'm not sure where I read it, but I remember that "from a source that's usually reliable and is correct" it said that a Fairy type will be introduced.

Now that you look at the new evee evolution, it does kind of look like a fairy.

Though I hope this is a false thing.
*bilnk* *clears throat* *stands up* *tidies desk* *walks over to the window* *opens it* *takes a deep breath of fresh air* *sighs*

NO. NOT OKAY.

*lunges out the window*

Re: boy eeveelution

Spooky96
Really I hope that's wrong too. Actually its a strong-enough point for me to maybe not buy the game. >_>

Re: boy eeveelution

BenjieSylvie
BUt Sylveon Is A Fairy Type

Re: boy eeveelution

LegendOfGodness
PLEASE VISIT COLD CASE OF HARD, THIS WAS B4 WE DIDNT SYLEVEON WAS A FAIRY TYPE BIOTCH !
THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!

Re: boy eeveelution

cameron
I know this is late but how did he/she manage to get the shiny sylveon color scheme exactly perfect :\