name a weak pokemon

Dgolddc
I havnt had any good challenges I'm 6-0 everyone so I want to challenge myself so I'm asking you guys to name a weak pokemon that you think wouldn't stand a chance in competitive battling I'm going to try to work with its stats and moves and try to beat 2 or more pokemon with it

Re: name a weak pokemon

Spooky96
Do you actually expect us to believe in you by saying that? Try to 6-0 me, actually screw that, just beat me. UU, OU, or Ubers. If you can do so, I'll tell you 100 weak Pokemons.

Re: name a weak pokemon

Loke the Umbreon
Hey do you wanna battle in Black/White
Loke used Foul Play

Re: name a weak pokemon

spooky if you want a name a pokemon fine but if you dont post anything else cause im asking for people to name a weak pokemon not for someone to challenge me in a battle i have smogon for that and every one knows you could probably beat me in a battle i have only been doing competitive battling for about a year
if you want to battle than just tell me when loke same thing just tell me when you want to battle

Re: name a weak pokemon

Spooky96
Well I was jus' saying. Its just that no one would believe that you 6-0 in every match. Well in that case, go to Smogon, go to the NeverUsed/RarelyUsed tier and have an Overused battle and tell me the results.

Re: name a weak pokemon

Dgolddc
Ill record the battle

Re: name a weak pokemon

Loke the Umbreon
do you want to battle
Loke used Foul Play

Re: name a weak pokemon

SuperEpicAmpharos
Seriously, delete this. Any pokemon can be strong. There are no weak pokemon.

Re: name a weak pokemon

Sunkern... it's the weakest in terms of base stats. But even then... sunkern can still sweep with proper set-up, strategy and a good, solid moveset. If you want a challenge try to defeat a team of six pokemon with a magikarp that only knows splash.
Secret meetings ehehehehehePhotobucket