Quantcast

new types?

Reesar

Any idea if this is fake or not?

Re: new types?

Eliphix
It is extremely likely that this is fake. In fact, I'm one hundred perfect certain that that image is from an unreliable source.

Re: new types?

This cannot be fake, as it is merely speculation/what the maker thinks should happen.

Re: new types?

Slaking
If these were really gonna be types, GF should have introduced them in gen 3 because that's when we saw Pokemon and moves that were related to these (e.g. Exploud family, Volbeat, Chimecho, Wailord family, and moves like Hyper Voice, as well as the ability Soundproof).

Right now: too little, too late...
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: new types?

poke fan
this is obviously fake. syvelyon is a fairy type. so Is xerneas