pokemon dusk and dawn

Locked 11 messages Options

pokemon dusk and dawn

Dgolddc
pokemon dusk and dawn is what i think game freak will make gen 6 be but thats just my opinion...

Re: pokemon dusk and dawn

Gengar
Seems possible, they sound good together.

Re: pokemon dusk and dawn

Dgolddc
it all depends on what gamefreak wants to do

Re: pokemon dusk and dawn

Re: pokemon dusk and dawn

LegendOfGodness
looks cool
THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!

Re: pokemon dusk and dawn

Titles sounds awesome and logical.

Re: pokemon dusk and dawn

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but...

Re: pokemon dusk and dawn

imacreeper5
Digimon(no offense) sucks! Just an opinion anyone who likes it watevs.  But the pokemon for dawn and dusk are really game worthy and don't go well together.  SORRY!

Re: pokemon dusk and dawn

i played digimon once and it was horrible

Re: pokemon dusk and dawn

imacreeper5
Lol my friend playED digimon and showed me...Itwascrapmon!

Re: pokemon dusk and dawn

Peter
Administrator
Locking this topic.

Please use Pokemon X and Y in general discusion
Photobucket