r/s remake hints

Re: r/s remake hints

Dgolddc
i went to the japenese pokemon website  and i found  ics of  kyoger and groudon  it looks like they did a wifif event  for groudon and kyoger this can be a hint for r/s remakes  http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/10thanniversary/

Re: r/s remake hints

Spooky96
They did that Wi Fi event quite some time back, it was to celebrate the decade of R/S, you noticed now? -_-

Re: r/s remake hints

Dgolddc
never went on the jap. website until now

Re: r/s remake hints

Spooky96
I think....the WiFi event was in US too :|

Re: r/s remake hints

Dgolddc
it was well i really dont pay attention to things
Good bye old Forums :(