rate this pokemon

Dgolddc
so my friend trevor traded me a ferothorn said that this move set would be really good what do you think?

Ferrothorn moves:  substitute  leech seed curse  and  gyro ball   item leftovers

stats:  hp 351  attack 246   defense  360     sp attack   144      sp  defense  270    speed 40

nature: brave

Re: rate this pokemon

SuperEpicAmpharos
decent.

Re: rate this pokemon

Loke the Umbreon
hey Dgolddc could you make me a genesect. if yes i will give you the details (OT, moveset, stats) Please and thank you
Loke used Foul Play

Re: rate this pokemon

Dgolddc
sure what do you want it to have

Re: rate this pokemon

Loke the Umbreon
This post was updated on .
Genesect Lv 85 moveset: techno blast, ice beam, flamethrower, bug buzz. modest nature, OT: Michael ID: 52677, holding a chill drive, 156 speed EV's, 176 Spe Def EV's, and 176 Def EV's, 31 IVs all. do you need any other info. also if possible could you make it a shiny
Loke used Foul Play

Re: rate this pokemon

Dgolddc
ok its done

Re: rate this pokemon

Loke the Umbreon
when can we trade
Loke used Foul Play

Re: rate this pokemon

Dgolddc
when are you ok to trade

Re: rate this pokemon

Loke the Umbreon
in like three to five minutes
Loke used Foul Play

Re: rate this pokemon

Loke the Umbreon
i'm ready what pokemon do you want for it
Loke used Foul Play

Re: rate this pokemon

Dgolddc
it doesnt matter what yoou trade me

Re: rate this pokemon

Loke the Umbreon
lets trade now dude
Loke used Foul Play

Re: rate this pokemon

Dgolddc
ok

Re: rate this pokemon

Loke the Umbreon
what is your friend code
Loke used Foul Play

Re: rate this pokemon

Dgolddc
2280 5262 6558

Re: rate this pokemon

Loke the Umbreon
what is your name, my friend code is 3783 7095 7740 Michael
Loke used Foul Play

Re: rate this pokemon

Dgolddc
i have it as n but you can put Dominic or Dgolddc

Re: rate this pokemon

Loke the Umbreon
I'm going in
Loke used Foul Play