what do you think happens in the N episodes?

what do you think happens in the N episodes?

cyndafan
What do you think is going to happen in the N episodes?
When I first heard of the N episodes i thought of Ash exit and Nate/Rosa comes instead.
Cant edit my avatar :( Got white 2 for christmas 3 out of 8 gyms -The Danish Trainer Cyndafan[IMG]http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/20523913/thumbs/1346291639266s.jpg[/IMG]

Re: what do you think happens in the N episodes?

Gary Oak
I should come in and kick Ash's ass

Re: what do you think happens in the N episodes?

Leafeon
Gary Oak wrote
I should come in and kick Ash's ass
YES

Maybe N too but he has a legendary and he is practically cheating

I agree
Cant edit my avatar :( Got white 2 for christmas 3 out of 8 gyms -The Danish Trainer Cyndafan[IMG]http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/20523913/thumbs/1346291639266s.jpg[/IMG]

Re: what do you think happens in the N episodes?

I kinda like N's character he is mysterious and everyone wants to know what he's up to!  Unlike you who has a big mouth!  But everyone wants our Gary Oak back!

Re: what do you think happens in the N episodes?

asdf movie
Im probably thinking N will bond with Reshiram and Ash will bond with Zekrom and something cool will happen
Gamer. Pro. All you need to know.

Re: what do you think happens in the N episodes?

imacreeper5
IDK about that.  That was sorta what the two movies were except no N in the movies.

Re: what do you think happens in the N episodes?

Gary Oak
In the Anime, the movies never even happened. Plus in the trailer, it showed Reshiram

Re: what do you think happens in the N episodes?

Ash Ketchum
Gary Oak wrote
I should come in and kick Ash's ass
Hey... :C

Re: what do you think happens in the N episodes?

Ash Ketchum
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

U mad Ash?

U mad Ash?

Red called, he want's his dots back.

-_- Alright Gary, I don't want to start another argument.

Re: what do you think happens in the N episodes?

imacreeper5
Another argument pls!  I am now training houndoom!

Re: what do you think happens in the N episodes?

Ash Ketchum
imacreeper5 wrote
Another argument pls!  I am now training houndoom!
No, I really don't

Re: what do you think happens in the N episodes?

imacreeper5
But y Ash?  Y u no like arguments?!

Re: what do you think happens in the N episodes?

Gary Oak
imacreeper5 wrote
But y Ash?  Y u no like arguments?!
I'm not to sure why.