what if these were the final evolutions

Dgolddc
this is fake mostly because i dont think froakie would turn into some goat thing that looks like cobalion

Re: what if these were the final evolutions

IGotzDaMastaPlan
The art is very Sugimori-like, but I don't see it happening.
EDIT: Why is Fennekin a minotaur he's a freaking fox ffs

Re: what if these were the final evolutions

Gary Oak
FENNEKIN BETTER NOT BE FIRE/FIGHTING HJFKASHIFjkhASHNDfaosl;jfkvnhiozs

Re: what if these were the final evolutions

IGotzDaMastaPlan wrote
EDIT: Why is Fennekin a minotaur he's a freaking fox ffs
Right, because that's the one that makes no sense (Froakie).

Re: what if these were the final evolutions

its fan art they make them whatever they want the to be who knows why they wanted another fire/fighting

Re: what if these were the final evolutions

They look cool, though.

Re: what if these were the final evolutions

Eliphix wrote
IGotzDaMastaPlan wrote
EDIT: Why is Fennekin a minotaur he's a freaking fox ffs
Right, because that's the one that makes no sense (Froakie).
Froakie was already pointed out. TBH, this seems like it would've worked last gen.

Re: what if these were the final evolutions

Dgolddc wrote
this is fake mostly because i dont think froakie would turn into some goat thing that looks like cobalion

How about these are fake because they are by Xous45 on deviantart, who does sugimori-style art. You may recognise some of his more popular artwork floating around:

I recognise his artwork by the little 'signature symbol' he always puts on his work, it looks like an 'X'.

Re: what if these were the final evolutions

Dgolddc
Never heard of him I don't go on devinart

Re: what if these were the final evolutions

LegendOfGodness
I like Fennekin final evolution !!!

Looks sick !
THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!

Re: what if these were the final evolutions

The grass one sort of looks like Grotle
The water one looks like Cobalion

Well they look cool to be honest.

Re: what if these were the final evolutions

Yellow de Viridian Grove
Not my fav but the grass one looks pretty cool :D.
Screw this site we're all here ----> http://pokeregion.com/
Yes I am a fan of Specialshipping got a problem?
The one and only Yellow

Re: what if these were the final evolutions

Slaking
Well, these are definitely fake... for now. I personally think these should be used in a future generation. More specifically, these should be the starters for a region based on South/Latin America (lizard, bull, mountain goat); I think what GF is aiming for is to create many regions based on different parts of the world. So far, we have Japan (gens 1-4), the north-eastern U.S., and northern and western Europe for X and Y.

Next in line will be, as said above, South America, as well as central and eastern Europe/Eurasia, China and/or Korea, eastern Asia and the Pacific islands (e.g. Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines), Canada, and possibly some other parts of the continental U.S. (like the Midwest or the West Coast).
Slaking is loafing around... and enjoying every minute of it...

Re: what if these were the final evolutions

LegendOfGodness
Idk why but i really really like the fennikin final form !!!!
THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!