Quantcast

what the new r/s name may be

Re: what the new r/s name may be

Spooky96
No one has any idea as of now about the R/S remakes' name.

Re: what the new r/s name may be

LegendOfGodness
umm that look kool wish on jan 5-6 pokemon smash is going to announce it
THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!

Re: what the new r/s name may be

im serious if that anouncemeant isnt about the r/s remake im done

Re: what the new r/s name may be

Leafeon
Dgolddc wrote
im serious if that anouncemeant isnt about the r/s remake im done
They have two announcements, who's not to say each one is for a different thing? We might get info on the movie and new games even :D

Re: what the new r/s name may be

Dgolddc
 i hope the announcement isnt about the pokemon game series finishing

Re: what the new r/s name may be

LegendOfGodness
oh me 2 but if pokemon finish dosnt mean your both fin cause your finish pokemon finish
THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!

Re: what the new r/s name may be

Gengar
Everyone was expecting Dusk Gold & Dawn Silver but they came up with HGSS so i'd like to go ahead and say something like Shimmering Ruby & Glimmering Sapphire but no doubt they'll have something else.

Re: what the new r/s name may be

Chris
This brings me back to another site where someone brought up the names: Raunchy Ruby and Sexy Sapphire, which I thought was hilarious, despite them of course not going to be choosed because of the nature of the first words. XD

Anyways, I'm not sure what to expect, although I do think words associated with land and sea would fit best(since GSC/RBY didn't have much of an opposing theme).

Re: what the new r/s name may be

Gengar
The fact that they thought up Heart and Soul for Gold & Silver, it's slightly relevant but it's totally unexpected so you can assume the same for these two for those who are expecting Magma Ruby & Stormy Sapphire.

Re: what the new r/s name may be

Chris
Well yeah, they were slightly relevant, but neither was a 'best fit' sort of name. They could surprise us with something else, but it's hard to think of them passing up something really related to the theme of the games.

Re: what the new r/s name may be

Gengar
Even though I'd like something like Magma Ruby & Stormy Sapphire since they sound like great names.

Re: what the new r/s name may be

Spooky96
Really like those names too.

Re: what the new r/s name may be

I'd like something like vast ruby and deep sapphire, or dazzling ruby and shining sapphire.

Re: what the new r/s name may be

Gary Oak
I think MagmaRuby and AquaSapphire

Re: what the new r/s name may be

Dgolddc
like team magma and team aqua it can have a bigger story around team magma and team aqua

Re: what the new r/s name may be

I think aquatic sapphire and volcanic ruby!!!

Re: what the new r/s name may be

Spooky96
imacreeper5 wrote
I think aquatic sapphire and volcanic ruby!!!
These titles sound good too.

Re: what the new r/s name may be

Yes, or AquaticSapphire and ContinentalRuby. AS/CR.

Re: what the new r/s name may be

imacreeper5
Continental Ruby hmmm Groudon is the continent Pokemon right???