what was your favorite/best pokemon team

what was your favorite/best pokemon team

Dgolddc
out of all the pokemon games you have played what was your favorite pokemon team

mine was black 2 my team was

 fuego   yes i named him after Gians  arcanine

haze

flapper

B.J.

crasher

sniper

Re: what was your favorite/best pokemon team

Spooky96
 Lv 37
 Lv 43
 Lv 56
 Lv 63

Defeated E4 and Blue with that team.

Re: what was your favorite/best pokemon team

My very first Pokemon team from Ruby:

I can't actually remember if that's right. The first three are definitely correct. Just to make me feel like my memory isn't awful, this was my best friend's team.

Re: what was your favorite/best pokemon team

Spooky96
Memory problem here too xD

Learn for me! I remember the team when I was 7 and now I'm more than twice of that age -_-

Re: what was your favorite/best pokemon team

Dgolddc
its kind of hard to remember pokemon teams especially if it was one of your first teams cuz you go through so many teams after

Re: what was your favorite/best pokemon team

Sonic
I can't even remember.
Super Sonic And Super Shadow

Re: what was your favorite/best pokemon team

My Diamond team, they went through torture, but they beat the E4.
Friend (Alakazam) lv 50
Dialga lv 47
Bronzong lv 35
Chatot lv 30
Abomonasnow lv 38
Steelix lv 43
and yes those were their levels after I beat the E4

Re: what was your favorite/best pokemon team

Dgolddc
they were really under leveled and you still beat the E4 wow

Re: what was your favorite/best pokemon team

Lionhart
Dgolddc wrote
they were really under leveled and you still beat the E4 wow
I used a ton of revives, I actually didnt do as bad as I thought, the only hard part was Cynthia's Milotic, I had my Abomonasnow left and used revives until it was left with struggle, then it fainted and I won, took a while but its possible.

did you have any grass type moves on abomonasnow

Re: what was your favorite/best pokemon team

Lionhart
Dgolddc wrote
did you have any grass type moves on abomonasnow
I had wood hammer, which is what I used to kill it, but Milotic kept 1 hit killing my Abomonasnow so it was difficult to get a hit in

oh milotic is her main pokemon  though so its going to be the hardest

Re: what was your favorite/best pokemon team

Lionhart
Dgolddc wrote
oh milotic is her main pokemon  though so its going to be the hardest
I thought her main was Garchomp, ah well, Milotic was the hard one I know

Re: what was your favorite/best pokemon team

Gengar
It's difficult to remember old teams.

I've got a team in Heart Gold which are still in their early levels but I'm enjoying training them

 Lv. 28
 Lv. 28
 Lv. 29
 Lv. 28
 Lv. 28
 Lv. 28

Re: what was your favorite/best pokemon team

Pokefan
How did you get the moving sprites?

Could you do it for Metagross, Kingdra, Mamoswine, Heracross, Snorlax, and Aerodactyl? lol.

That's the best team of all time btw (hehe.)

Re: what was your favorite/best pokemon team

Re: what was your favorite/best pokemon team

UnforgivenSoul
  <--- Me

 Queendra Lvl 100

 Serenade Lvl 100